5

Simon's P.O.V.

The rest of the guys and I finally finished getting everything ready and everyone got into the cars. Josh, Tobi and I got into Josh's car while Rob, Preston and Vik went into Vik's.

"So, what do you think the teams are going to be?" I say as both Tobi and Josh laugh.

"Let's be honest, Preston and Rob are going to end up teaming, then Vik and I and the you and Josh." Tobi said as Josh nodded laughing.

"Hey you never know." I said as they both laughed even more.

"Oh, we know." Josh said making me laugh.

"Fine." I said crossing my arms like a little kid.

~~~~~~

We finally got to the golf course where we met up with Vik and the guys.

"So, teams, Preston and Rob were thinking of teaming, so I guess I'll team with Tobi and then you two will team up?" Vik said making Josh, Tobi and I laugh.

"Yeah, sounds good." Tobi said laughing putting his arm on Vik's shoulders.

"You know how we play golf online? I've never actually played golf except for that." I said as Josh laughed.

"I'll put you in my backpack and teach you the ways." He said as we walked behind Rob, Preston, Tobi and Vik.

~~~~~

We got to the course and went after the other guys. We were so slow and were like a hole behind them.

"Okay, I seriously just can't." I said as Josh just started to laugh.

"Stop laughing at me." I whined making him laugh even more.

"Come here." He said wrapping his arms around me and holding my hands.

He helped me swing and hit the ball like a couple would do.

"I got it." I cheered as Josh hugged me.

"Look at you two, acting like a couple." Tobi said laughing.

"You have one more whole to go." Vik said joining in with the laughter.

"I'll put the ball in the last hole." Josh said blushing as he walked away.

He always did stuff like this. Once someone pointed out anything he would just walk away and get all defensive.

"So what was that all about? You've played mini golf before." Tobi said nudging my arm.

"Shut up." I said making him laugh.

"Seriously, what's going on?" He said making me blush a little.

"I, I have feelings for Josh. No one knows and I want to keep it that way." I said as Tobi just looked at me with a shocked look.

"What?! Look, I'm okay with you being gay or bisexual or whatever, but you know that Josh is engaged?" Tobi said as I nodded my head.

"Of course I know that, that is why I told him to go to New York. I'm going to miss him more than anyone, but I know it's best for him." I said as he hugged me.

"I got a hole in one!" Josh yelled as I cheered.

We all went to go see who won and that is when we saw that Josh and I won.

"Oh my god, we won?!?" I yelled as Josh laughed.

"Also, thanks for telling me that you don't know how to play, I know you do." He said laughing and hugging me.

"You know what, let's go out to eat in celebration. Not only for our win, but for your engagement." I said as Josh smiled and we went back to the car.

~~~~~~
A/N: sorry about the shit short chapter. I have a chemistry test and I am freaking out and my brain is fried. So yeah, sorry about that. So yeah, bye!!