22

Simon's P.O.V.

I admitted everything to Josh. I admitted how I felt and how I didn't want to lose him and he understood everything and it truly felt amazing.

"So, where do you want to go exactly?" He said obviously eager.

He was adorable and perfect in every single way.

"Why are you so eager?" I asked as he just smiled and pressed small kisses on my lips.

"Because I get to go away with you. I get to spend at least a week with just you. I'm hoping that we pick a beach venue, so that we can walk down the beach hand in hand, so that we can watch the sunset while cuddling, so that we can relax and enjoy each other's company." He said kissing me with small pecks during each sentence.

"Then let's go to Napa." I said as he smiled nodding.

"I would love that." He said holding me and at that moment I felt infinite and so happy.

~~~~~~

After a little while of cuddling and watching Netflix we decided to go downstairs and tell the guys.

"Hey guys...." I said before I saw Vik and Tobi shoving each other a little too playfully.

"Oh, hey." Tobi said pulling away from Vik.

I looked at Josh and we both started to laugh hysterically.

"What do you want?" Vik said obviously agitated.

"Well, first off what is this all about?" Josh asked making me laugh even more.

"I thought Vik was going away, I wanted to say my goodbye and then I found out he wasn't." Tobi said running the back of his neck looking the other way.

"Well then, we just wanted to say that we are going to Napa to be with each other. But now that I am thinking about it, maybe you guys and the other sidemen could come too. To celebrate. Everyone staying and you know Simon and I would love to have our own time so we wouldn't hang out everyday." Josh said as I looked at him shocked.

He grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb calming me down.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." Vik said smiling at Tobi.

I grabbed Josh as we went back to the hallway.

"What was that?! What happen to just the two of us?!" I said as he smiled.

"You saw the way they were looking at each other, they need a push." He said making me smile.

"Why am I blessed to have a boyfriend like you?" I said hugging him as he laughed.

"Why do you say that?" He said pushing me away looking into my eyes.

"Because you care so much about your friends and family. You love everyone and you want the best for everyone even if it takes away from you. You have such a kind and caring heart.." I said before he put his finger over my lip.

"Stop, you know that isn't true. I left Freya with just a note. I haven't been able to talk to her. She's stopped calling. I never picked up. I'm a horrible human being." He said sitting down on the stairs.

"Josh that isn't true. You are an amazing human being and I love you with all of my heart. You just need time. I think that is best for both you and her." I said sitting next to him as he just nodded.

"Maybe your right." He said looking up at me as I held onto him.

"You made the right choice Josh."

~~~~~~
A/N: hey, so I am back and my writers block is finally gone. I'm still recovering from the surgery but overall everything has been pretty good. So yeah, I'm finally home and I am back so yeah. That's all, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's short but I'm kind of tired lately and yeah, so anyway that's all bye!