27

Someone's POV

The guy is standing in front of Luke and Marishca's room thinking if he should really do what's on his mind.

"This is the only way. The only way so that both of them can talk and understand each other and be together again." The guy said. A tear slid down his face but he wiped it away quickly.

"This is for you Isha." He said and finally locked the door from the outside so that Isha and Luke will be locked inside.

"Because even though how many times Luke slipped away from your hands, Luke didn't slip away from your heart any one bit." The guy said referring to Isha and walked away with a heavy heart.

Isha's POV

"Shit!" I shouted and started banging the door.

I can feel my blood boil because of the current situation.

If Luke planned this I swear...

"I thought you're going outside, why are you still here then?" A husky voice said.

This freaking asshole.

I rolled my eyes because it is definitely Luke.

"I would've gone outside if you didn't lock this fucking door!" I screamed at him while glaring holes at him.

"I didn't lock the door, baby." He said with a soft voice.

"Then who did? Don't tell me that the fucking door locked itself?!" I can feel my throat felt dry because of the constant times that I am shouting at him.

"I am not saying anything like that. Maybe there is a ghost in this room?" He chuckled thinking that this is a joke.

"Do you think this is a freaking joke?" I said while looking seriously at him.

"It's not?"

"Shit Luke! Please stop playing games with me! I can't take it anymore." I cried out.

"I am not even doing anything to you." He said.

I laughed as tears started running down my face.

"You're not doing anything to me?!" I shouted.

"You're not doing anything to me?" I asked while laughing.

"Luke, you've hurt me a million times. Fucking million times! You know, if my heart is a bank account, I am so rich right now. Because you deposited so many damn pain in it, so many!"

"Luke please, stop this fucking game you're playing. We are not two horses who's competing in a race because Luke, there is no fucking race. This is reality. In reality, there is this thing called pain and the thing called failure. And for me, my failure and pain is loving you Luke." I stated.

Luke stayed silent and smiled sadly.

"I shouldn't have come back. You're right, all I bring is pain to you. And it is pretty obvious that you will be better off without me. You will no longer feel pain and failure." He said and smiled genuinely at me.

"I know that you will be successful someday without me. You will have your own family. A family that the last name is not Hemmings." He said with a sad voice.

"Don't worry, I will finally leave tomorrow." He said.

My heart sunk. I hate him but I also want him.

I don't know what I want anymore.

This is a battle of mind and heart. From the start, I listened to my heart, but now that my brain is thinking rationally, it's much harder.

Why can't we just love people without getting hurt?

My mind is so freaking confusing.

"But I love you." I said.

"But just like you said, I always hurt you. Do you want to have an everlasting punishment? And that punishment is me." He said.

I stayed silent and stared at the floor.

Suddenly, my phone rung so I answered it.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Isha, I have to ask you something. Are you and Luke still together?" My mom asked with nervousness luring on her voice.

"No mom. Why?" I said. Confusion filling my face.

"Oh, I just knew from your cousin that she got married a year ago." She said with a happy voice.

"Cool, who's the lucky guy?" I asked.

"Luke." She said with a happy voice.

That's when my head started spinning and my heart felt like it stopped beating. This call just proved that my love for Luke is so tantalizing that made me ask myself if my love for him is still deserving, if it is still worth fighting.

Hello 👋 guys! So, today is the first anniversary of Daddy and Girls Talk Boys is out! I am so happy that you supported this story for so long! I freaking love you guys!

This is sad to say but the end is coming guys...
This story will only have 29 or 30 chapters :( And after that, I will focus on Babydoll Sampler and I will already start Air Hostess and Mommy Knows Best!

Thank you again for sticking with me for a year. Have a good day or night!

Happy 20th Birthday 🎂 Luke!!!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 16, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Daddy//Luke Hemmings #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें