20.0

“Hey Calum. And hey Marishca.” He said while looking at me the whole time.

“What are you doing here dude?” Calum said to him while looking pissed.

“Are you the only one who can try the pizza on this new pizza place?” He asked sarcastically.

I frowned because I know that this asshole is only here because he knows that we're going here.

Calum stayed silent but smiled widely after a while.

“Why don’t you sit with us dude so we can finally talk about Marishca and I’s engagement party?”

I looked at Calum because I’m so confused. What is he talking about? We are not even engaged and he is already saying this to Luke.

“Of course dude, that would be great.” Luke said and took a seat next to me.

I thought he would become angry.

But then, may be all that things that he said to me are just lies.

My heart crumpled on his reaction.

Why is he cool about what Calum said? I don’t know why but I want him to be angry from what he heard.

Why am I so confusing? One second I want him out of my life and one second, I want him to be with me.

He is so focused to Calum who is saying things about our engagement party that I don’t know because he didn’t even proposed to me.

While in the middle of their conversation, Luke secretly placed his hands on my thigh.

Thank God that it is covered my the table cloth.

Suddenly, his hands is getting closer to my crotch that made me jumped from my seat.

“Are you okay?” Calum asked me worriedly.

“Y-yeah.” I stuttered because Luke’s hand is already rubbing my pussy.

I looked at him but he didn’t even threw me a glance.

He is looking at Calum pretending that he is into the conversation.

He rubbed my pussy up and down and I am holding myself not to moan.

The pizza place is air conditioned but I can feel the hotness in my body.

I drank the whole glass of water straightly so I can strangle and hold my moans.

The asshole is not happy enough to what is he doing so he pussed my panty to the side and pushed a finger inside me since I’m wearing a dress.

I worked harder so I can hold my moans.

I bit the spoon and aimed to push his hands away from my pussy but he didn’t budge.

He continued fingering me until I can already feel myself getting close to my climax.

I can feel my body getting weaker and panting heavily from the pleasure that I’m getting.

After a while, I moaned loudly when I reached my state of euphoria and threw my head at the table.

“Hey,are you really okay?” Calum asked me again.

“Yeah. I just have a headache.” I replied.

“We can go to the vacation house now you know?” He said to me with a look of concern on his eyes.

“Okay Cal, let’s go.” I said to him and dragged him to rush out of the pizza place.

"Bye Cal, bye babe." Luke said at me and winked afterwards.

While making our way to Calum's car, I was silently cursing Luke's name to myself.

What an asshole!

Hey guys!

I freaking love Colliscool!

Do you watch her YouTube videos?

If yes, are you already accepted on the Fandom School? 😁🙌

Have a good day/night! 😉