16.0

I was looking to his pristine blue eyes that I was always a slave for.

That eyes belong to a person who is an angel to my eyes but in reality, he is no angel at all.

I looked away and trudged down the stairs swiftly that you will think that I will fall but then, I made it to the ground without harming myself.

If you think that falling to the stairs will hurt me, well frankly speaking, I won't be hurt anymore.

The pain that I'm feeling in my chest has been shredding me already.

I went to a place that I was unfamiliar with and realized that it is a garden.

I looked around and saw the beauty of nature.

A smile crept into my lips when I saw a fireflies flying around the garden, lighting up the whole place.

This is the real me. I can still smile even though I'm going through a rough path.

When I looked around again, I saw a shadow not far away from where I'm standing.

What if it is a serial killer? Or a ghost? Oh my god, don't say it is because.....

"What are you doing here?" A thick Australian asked.

I sighed in relief as I went closer to the guy who spoke.

"Don't try to do that again Cal." I said to him and smacked his head.

"Is my little princess scared?" He laughed and ruffled my hair.

I stiffened when I heard what he said.

"Don't cry anymore Isha, Luke is not worth your tears. Some people are worth crying for but some people are worth punching for. And as you can comprehend, Luke is worth punching for." He joked.

I just stared at him for about a minute and laughed like a hyena right after I stared at him.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him while trying not to laugh.

"Don't hold your laugh." He smiled.

I continued laughing like a maniac until I noticed that he is looking at me with the look that I don't want to see in his eyes.

He is looking at me with adoration. Like I was the only one he cares for.

"You look beautiful." He said while looking to my lips.

I stayed silent and wait for him to place his lips to mine.

Finally he smashed his lips to mine and I stood frozen for a second but then, I kissed back after a while.

I can taste the aroma of cigarette from his lips and the taste of mint to his tongue.

We continued kissing each other until we heard a sniff.

We pulled away and looked around the garden to see no one so we continued what we started not knowing that someone is watching us that surely is in pain.

QOTC: WHO THE ONE SNIFFING?

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY! :)

I JUST SAW 5SOS THIS MARCH AND I WAS LIKE ASDFGHJKL!