26

"I said I want to be alone Calum." I said when I heard the door opened.

"It's not Calum. It's Daddy baby." He replied and winked me.

From all of the people, the least one that I like is the one here with me.

"What are you doing here Luke?" I said while feeling irritated.

"What? I can't go to our room?" I rolled my eyes to his remark and  went to the bathroom.

When I was already in the bathroom, I leaned my head on the door and closed my eyes.

Luke.

A name that brings problems to me yet the same name that brings happiness to me.

I thought about all of the things that we did.

I know from the very start that I've been a fool for him.

And in the end, I am the one who always ends up hurting.

A tear rolled down my eyes.

I can't accept the fact that my heart is stolen by him and it is still on his hands.

I feel like I'm stuck on this unending fairytale but it is planned to have a tragic ending.

I feel like all of the things around me is planned.

The fact that when we are on the age, we go to school, starts loving someone and it is clearly seen that our death is planned.

But Luke and I, it is like we are not planned, we chose our own path but we travelled on the wrong one.

I wiped my tears and went back to the room.

I made my way to the front door but Luke interrupted me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere away from you." I replied without any emotion and went to open the door.

But things are just not really what I expected.

The door is locked.

Any Lana Del Rey babes here?

Lolita baes let's be lit!

Is it true that Asparagus cheated on Luke with Post Malone?

I don't want to be mean but geez, Luke is Daddier (if that's even a word 😂)

Have a good day/night!