21.0

I am sitting on a bench outside the beach house waiting for Calum.

I heard footsteps coming towards me so I thought that it is Calum.

"Cal what took you so lo-" I started speaking but stopped when I saw that it is not Calum.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked Luke angrily because of yesterday.

He didn't respond and just sat down beside me.

"I am going to find Calum." I said but he stopped me.

"Calum is the one who told me to come here."

I looked at him confused.

"Why would he do that?"

"Because he knows that we need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about Luke."

"Yes there is Isha." He said while looking at me sadly.

"What are you going to say to me Luke? That you love me? Ha! I already heard those words from you! And I think, no, I know that those three words that you said to me are all lies! Did you just said those words to me so you can shatter me more than you did 5 years ago?!"

"No Marish-" He spoke but I interrupted him.

"We were fine Luke! But one day, I will just see you doing things with another girl while I am still yours and you were still mine. Luke, I love you! But it seems like this was all just a game for you!" I shouted at him.

I spilt all of the things that I've been dreading to say to him.

I was crying and crying.

The tears that I've been keeping because of 5 years ago and these past few days.

"Marishca, I love you. But there are things that you're not going to understand right now."

"Like what Luke?! Please explain it to me!" I shouted.

"I-I can't."He said while stuttering.

"Then please leave." I said not looking in his eyes.

"Just one last thing Marishca. I love you and I always will. One day, I know that we are going to be together and there's nothing will come in between us."

"You don't know that Luke."

"Trust me. I know."

After he said that, he left the beach house.

And not only the beach house, he left our town and no one knows where he went.

He cut his connections from all of us.

Even me.

From that day, Luke Hemmings left our lives.

At least, that's what we thought.

The End.

Just kidding! 😂😂😂
Pls comment your kik username! I want to talk to someone cause I have a boring life 😭😭😭