8.0

I got on my knees and started to unbutton his pants. I take off his black skinny jeans slowly, teasing him.

"Don't tease me baby girl or I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Then maybe I should tease you more." I smirked and he glared at me.

"Do you think that having that behavior is very good little girl? Well then, you are purely utterly wrong." He whispered on my ear sounding pretty seductive.

Like damn man, just whispering those words, he can already make my panties pool in wetness. That's Luke Hemmings we're talking about dude.

"What is my punishment daddy?"

"You're not going to come until I say so."

"That's it? No thrill?"

"You're underestimating my punishment for your cavalier attitude? Well then, let's see how much you can resist cumming for daddy."

"Daddy, no one can resist your hotness."

"Don't tease me, suck now!"

I stroked his shaft while playing with his balls then I started to suck his pen*s like a lollipop and started moving my head back and fourth.

"Yeah, babygirl s*ck that d*ck." He said while groaning.

After a few s*cking of his delicious dick, he cummed.

I swallowed his juices, savoring each drop.

"So, delicious."

"Your turn."

He started to leave kisses along my jawline.

Going to my neck.

I moaned because of the painful pleasure that he's giving to me.

He started to undress me. And after that, he started to unbutton my bra.

He massaged my breast like a flour bread. He sucked my breast like a baby while massaging the other.

He started to unbutton my pants and my underwear while still sucking and massaging my breast.

When he already pulled down my underwear and pants ,he started to rub me and the pleasure starting to ignite inside my body.

He inserted one finger , moving it back and fourth which caused me to be a moaning mess.

"Ahh.. So good." I moaned like a roaring tiger.

"The only thing that you can moan while I'm pleasuring you is my name babe, no other words spoken." He said while glaring at me.

When he noticed that I am near to my climax, he removed his fingers inside me and started to put a condom in his c*ck.

"You ready baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

And he put his shaft inside me  and started to thrust swiftly without allowing me to adjust to his size. Like what the f*ck dude, it's Luke Hemmings we're talking about.

He started to thrust faster and faster while s*cling and massaging my breast.

He kept moaning my name like a prayer and I kept answering them, moaning his name like I'm in heaven.

"Daddy, can I cum now?"

"Yes baby girl." He said seductively which sent me over the edge and reached my high.

And after a few seconds, he followed me, reaching his high.

"I love you, Luke."

And just like 5 years ago, still no answer.

It's still a one sided love.