9.0

I am here alone inside a Starbucks branch across the street. Watching people passing by wearing different aura's. But mostly bad aura's. I am watching Netflix while drinking my delicious frap, wondering why I am in this position again.

In the position of being stupid about my feelings and sexual relationship with Luke.

I thought situations like this only happen in movies. And from my experience, I proved that even in my debacle life it can happen.

Should I gave in with my feelings again and be a freaking stupid girl to Daddy,following his rules like a dog?

I can't blame myself from being a slave for his angel eyes, capturing my devil soul.

I was a to dumb to resist his touch, his body. I was captivated by his big c*ck.

My pussy is aching for his touch and his dominance.

No one can replace the feeling of his breath after I make love to him.

But the complicated thing is he doesn't see our intercourse like that, it was just a good f*ck and all he cares about is the pleasurable feeling that he gets.

I am still thinking about what should I do in my position should I leave or continue this thing with Luke when I glance at a familiar angel human being.

With another girl.

Not just another girl.

"Hey Isha." He said happily.

His smile reveals that he's happy to be with her. And that makes me sad.

That I'm not the one that makes him happy.

"Hello isha, I heard a lot about you. You're Luke's best friend right? By the way, I'm Luke's girlfriend, Priscilla." She smiled at me while showing her pearly white teeth.

I glanced at Luke and saw that he is uncomfortable that me and his "Girlfriend" are talking.

And after this scenario, I already know the answer to my question.

"Nice to meet you Priscilla. You're the one that broke Luke's heart 5 years ago right?"

Yes, you guess it right.

She is Luke's former girlfriend.

His girlfriend when we did the exact same sin.

And now they're back together.

And just like in the past, I am still the villain to their love story.

So, I think I better be off without Luke in my life.

The story is not yet done okay? There are still smuts in the following chapters :)
Have a nice day or night!