11.0

“You’re only mine.”

He pushed me on the cubicle wall. He placed his hand on my cheek and he smashed his lip onto mine then, I closed my eyes savouring the moment. His lips is so soft and moving gently against mine. I wrapped my hands to his neck and responded to his kisses. I willingly opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. I can feel his hands slowly tracing its way to my breast.

His finger played with my nipple through the fabric.

“Mmmm…Daddy” I moaned against his lips.

He placed his hands inside my shirt and start massaging my breast and then he lightly squeezed it making me gasp.  We deepened the kiss then he moved his lips swiftly to my neck. He started sucking my neck and that made me moan his name but then I pushed him away from me and pushed him on the wall.

“What are you doing?”

“Don’t you want my dirty little mouth sucking your d*ck Daddy?” I asked him while looking at him through my eyelashes.

“I want it but-“

I didn’t let him finish talking.

I started massaging his manhood while his pants are still on.

“Aahhh” He moaned.

“You didn’t want this huh?”

“Fuck! Just do it!” He commanded.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slid down his boxers. I started pumping his manhood.

“You want this?”

“Yes!” He moaned.

I moved my head down and I kissed the tip of his d*ck to tease him.

"Marishca, Suck it now!” He moaned.

I suck it and moved my head up and down. Going faster and faster when I felt him twich inside my mouth.

"Isha,I’m going to come.” A few moments later, a thick warm bittersweet liquid gush inside my mouth, it’s a bit salty and sweet.

He pushed me on the wall again and started kissing my thighs. He removed my shirt, bra, underwear and skirt slowly. He start sucking my nipple while his hand is rubbing my clit.

“Oh...Daddy, I want more!” I requested. He shoved his fingers inside me and started to move it in and out. I involuntarily closed my eyes. He stopped.

“It’s payback time.” He said then he lowered his head between my thighs.

I cried as I felt his lips touch my womanhood. I placed my hand on the back of his head as I slowly trust into his mouth. I felt the build-up of orgasm inside me. His tongue is probed inside my inner wall, he licked and sucked my clit. I cried out his name and release myself.

He groaned my name loudly when my sex touched the tip of his manhood. He started to trust and I felt his whole shaft inside me while I am pushed against the wall. It hurts a little even though we already did this a hundred of times.

“Do you want to stop?”

“N-no.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle”

He started trusting again and I can feel myself already adjusting to his size. Yeah, it’s quite big. He moved faster and it is really good. He continued trusting and I already I felt my walls tighten on him and keep moaning daddy like my life depends on it. I felt myself ready to reach my second climax. After a few more trust, we reached our climax together.

“That’s nice.”

“Nice?”

“Yes.”

“Whatever, I’m tired.”

He just hold me there while we are both panting, still sensitive from what happened. He is looking to my eyes and that made me feel awkward at him.

"What are you looking at?"

"I love you Marishca. And I am so stupid to see from all those years that you are the one that my heart craves."

"Shut up you dickhead!" I said to him while smiling like an idiot.

"And, I love you more."

I didn't write this story to gain some haters or anything. I just made this story so that I can share my "Colorful Mind"(If you know that means ;) to the ones who love Daddy kink stories not someone who hates it.

I just want to thank everyone of you who support this story because you're my motivation to continue writing this shitty story.

Happy 19k reads!