15.0

I stayed silent and keep the hurt to myself. I know that Luke and I will never love each other. It has always been a one sided love.

He made me feed up with his words and made me think that we will last forever.

Through the whole ride, my heart is aching. I want to cry but I can't.

I want him to be mine but that will not happen.

What's the use of holding on to something that is not yours and will never be yours. You can't love someone when they can't even give your love back.

I want to pretend that everything is okay but when you feel that all of the happenings are just lies, you will want to let go. To move past it.

I guess, Luke and I's relationship is just one of those tragic stories that has been untold and never ended well since it has the word "tragic" in it.

Luke is the mind blowing tragedy and I'm the falling travesty.

I guess there is no remedy for this debacle feeling that I got.

I looked again at the rear mirror and my eyes started to swell up.

What did I do Luke?

How can you do this to me?

The girl is kissing Luke while Luke is massaging her boobs. Precisely, they are making out in front of me.

It finally hit me that Luke and I will never have our happy ending.

I was too young and too naive to notice that I am being a martyr.

We are finally here in our destination. And sadly,Luke didn't even took a glace at me.

The girl and him are still making out and swiftly went inside the beach house.

I guess, they will have fun.

No, wrong word, I KNOW that they will have fun.

I started sobbing and didn't realize that I am cracking up.

I used to be the girl that doesn't care about the opinion of anyone but when I met Luke, I changed and started to be the girl that wanted to impress everyone even though I'm already hurting myself.

I can take the hurt that he gave me but me, watching him standing in front of me while kissing another girl makes me feel small, makes me feel unloved.

The boys looked at me with pity. Who would not? I am so dumb and too blind by my crazy stupid love for him.

I went to my designated room and glared at the room beside it when I heard moans and groans coming from the two of them.

I opened the door of my room and slammed it. I slide through the door as I stated crying and crying.

"What are you looking at?"

"I love you Marishca. And I am so stupid to see from all those years that you are the one that my heart craves."

"Shut up you dickhead!" I said to him while smiling like an idiot.

I started laughing while still crying, looking like an idiot when I remember the day he told me that he loves me.

What a great actor, scratch it, what a great evil hiding from the mask of an angel that looks sweet and caring but truthfully dangerous inside.

I looked at the picture of the both of us in my phone and smiled.

I guess Luke is just one of the challenges that is gave to me. He is the specimen of God so that I can feel how to love someone.

I wiped my tears away while sneezing and decided to go outside.

I opened the door while the other door also opened.

I looked at the person and feel my heart ache again.

"Marishca."

"Luke."

We said at the same time. His eyes filled with guilt and my eyes filled with love and regret.

I hate it when people say that they love 5sos but they call slsp the song with the underwear.