17.0

||LUKE||(Luke's POV on the last chapter)

I looked at her guiltily as i try to think on what the hell is going on my mind that made me drew the stupid mistake to hurt this beautiful lady in front of me.

Her eyes looks so cold yet I can still see those loving eyes that I fell in love with.

She turned away and swiftly trudged down the stairs to stay away from me.

I can feel it. I can feel that she hates me.

She hates me yet she is not screaming at me nor hurting me physically.

Schantall, she is my girlfriend when I cheated with Isha.

I know that I am being so rude for not telling Schantall but she is so naive that she can't feel that we're fading away.

She is always with her best friend, Grayson.

More like her boyfriend, Grayson. (Put the sarcasm on here)

I felt neglected. That's why when I saw Marishca, I knew to myself that I want her even if I already have a girlfriend.

Cliché but that's the truth.

Since Isha is hot and I've got no action for about a month, I decided to play with her.

You know the thing where I will be all lovey dovey to her until she gave herself to me. To her Daddy.

But as time passes by and I'm still with her, I realized that he is different from Schantall.

Schantall is the type of girl that hates rock, hates ripped clothing, hates rough séx, hates kinky things and lastly, hates calling me daddy.

While on the other hand, Marishca is the type of girl that likes rock, likes ripped clothing, likes kinky thing and purely loves calling me daddy.

I followed her silently so I can talk to her privately.

I want to apologize and say the things that I feel for her.

I'm such a douche to her. I hurt her so many times and here I am doing things that can hurt her more.

I hide from the bushes even if I can't see my surroundings clearly.

Who knows? Maybe there is a snake or any wild animal near me?

Well anyway, I looked up and stared at her in awe.

She is naturally beautiful.

This girl, is the one that kept saying that she loves me and I kept saying to her that I love her too but those words were just a lie.

A lie back then but a reality at this very moment.

I smiled to myself when I realized how I'm head over the heels for this girl.

I was going to approach her and talk about everything when someone beat me to it.

In just a swift moment, Calum is already in front of her, making her smile.

This struck me like millions of bulldozer fell on me.

I was just observing them and waiting for Calum to leave.

But the events were all of a sudden.

They are kissing each other.

Sadly, like they love each other.

My eyes became blurry as I try to hold back the tears in my eyes.

But my body is betraying me, all of a sudden I sniffed loudly making them both pull away from each other for a bit.

But then, they liked what happened so they continued kissing while I'm here hiding in a bush while regretting all my past mistakes. Stupid and hurtful mistakes.

Hi guys!

QOTC: Where are you from?