Chapter 10

Luke widened his eyes at me while I rolled my eyes at him.

Who does he think he is? We've been on this situation before. But this is the worst because I am clearly still in love with this mother fucking asshole.

Priscilla is going to say something but I cut her off.

"I don't care about any word that will come from that sinful mouth of yours. But can I have a second with your boyfriend?" I emphasized it with a disgusted look from my pretty face.

"No. " she said.

"Oh, i forgot.Why did I even ask you? I know that you will say no because your afraid that I will get him from you." I said bitterly.

I grabbed Luke's arms and tagged him inside the girls bathroom.

I pulled him inside an empty cubicle with an angered look on my face.

I was staring directly on his face but he can't even pull up a glance to me. Even just for one second.

Coward as ever? Shit,Sherlock!

He is 20 for Fuck's sake and he can't even handle a situation like this?

I was still looking at him when a tear slipped down from my eyes.

"Why Luke?Why it has to be me? Why am I the one who's hurting? I thought the thing between us is already true but I guess I don't have to believe myself anymore. I can't even think clearly on what am I going to do. The one that my heart is screaming or the one that my brain is saying?" I said but Luke interrupted me.

"Wait Isha, I can expla-" But I didn't let him finish.

"Do you know how Much it hurts? Luke, I feel like my heart is stabbed a thousand times. I think we should stop this thing between us."

"No, Isha. Please let me exp-"

"No Luke. What are you going to explain? You're gonna say to me that I should stop obsessing over you and just move on? Well fuck Luke, I can't okay? Even if I want to! I still love you! "

"Can you please listen to me for a second?!" He shouted at me and that makes me shut-up.

"We can't stop anything that's happening between us okay? You may not know it but... but-"

"But?" I asked because he is not continuing his words.

"I like you, okay?!" He screamed at me.

" And I'm scared that I just don't like you. I'm scared that maybe I already love you." He whispered to himself but I heard it.

"I love you too." I said and hugged him.

"Make-up sex ,aye"

Thanks for ruining the moment Luke.

But who can resist his charms? Of course I wouldn't turn down his offer. He's good in bed by the way.

Belated Happy Birthday Mikey! By the way,guys, if you want to talk to someone just pm me :)