Packing bags and glam rags

Ariel's P.O.V.

I had three weeks and one day until school started again. I only had one day until I could leave for Ibiza. I had never been a fan of beach holidays but I wanted to learn to be happy as I am now I have lost all the weight I want.

My skeleton suitcase sat on my bed as I went looking for outfits, I then realised I hadn't bothered getting ready for the day.

I pulled a purple dress with black lace out of the wardrobe and hung it on the door for tonight. I was planning on having a dinner party for my parents.

I then continued to pack my bag.

I was putting some clothes into my suitcase when Jason came into my room.
"Hey what's up?" I asked putting the outfit down and standing to face him.
"Nothing just I wanted to give you something as a gift for our trip. You said you only had one of these so I figured another wouldn't hurt. It's from all of us but they wanted me to give it to you." He handed me a black two piece swim suit.
"Thanks Jason that's so kind of you."
"Well I'll leave you to pack." I exited the room.

I finished packing and did my hair so it was a respectable height and my makeup was a simple black colour.

I slid on the banister and made my was to the bottom of the staircase.

"theres our girl!" Luke smiled and gave me a hug.
"here I am, still as beautiful as ever. Now I hope you all have some presentable to wear since my parents are coming over for the night to have dinner with us.

I started making dinner. I was making some sort of pasta think I learned how to cook from some show I watched a couple of months before now.

INGREDIENTS

3/4pound linguine or another long pasta
4ounces pancetta or 5 slices bacon, chopped
2tablespoons olive oil
1 small head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into small florets
kosher salt and black pepper
1 large egg, plus 4 large egg yolks, beaten
3/4cup grated Parmesan (about 3 ounces)

DIRECTIONS

Cook the pasta according to the package directions, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
Meanwhile, brown the pancetta in a large skillet over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate; reserve the skillet.
Add the oil, cauliflower, ½ cup water, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper to the drippings in the skillet. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, covered, until the water has evaporated and the cauliflower is almost tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Uncover the cauliflower and cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown and tender, 4 to 6 minutes more.
Add the cauliflower, pancetta, egg, egg yolks, Parmesan, and ¼ cup of the reserved cooking water to the pasta and toss to coat (adding more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce). Top with additional black pepper.

I had kept dinner covered by a towel to keep heat in. I then started dessert.

Ingredients
397g can caramel
100g dark chocolate
4 banana
a little cocoa powder, for dusting
For the coconut cream
400ml can coconut milk
4 large egg yolk
4 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp Malibu
300ml pot double cream
For the base
200g pack creamed coconut, roughly chopped
400g bourbon biscuits

Method

To make the base, gently melt the creamed coconut in a pan, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, whizz the biscuits in a food processor (if you don't have one, bash to the finest crumbs you can). Mix with the melted coconut and a pinch of salt. Press over the base and up the sides of a 22cm round loose-bottomed fluted tin. Chill.
To make the coconut cream, bring the coconut milk to almost a simmer. Meanwhile, whisk together the egg yolks, caster sugar and flours. Pour the hot coconut milk over while whisking continuously. Tip back into the pan and gently heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, smooth and glossy. (At first it will be lumpy, but keep beating and it will become smooth.) Simmer for 2 mins, then take off the heat and stir in the Malibu. Cool with a sheet of cling film laid directly on the surface so a skin doesn't form.
Scrape the caramel into a pan with the chocolate, broken into chunks, and gently melt together. Peel and slice the bananas, then arrange the slices over the base of the pie. Pour over the chocolate caramel and chill again to set – 1 hr at least, or up to 24 hrs.
When the coconut cream has gone cold, scrape into a bowl with the double cream and beat until just thick enough to hold a peak. Gently spoon into a plastic food bag (easy to transport) and chill until ready to serve.
To serve, snip off the end of the cream bag and pipe all over the pie. Dust with a little cocoa to finish, and eat with any extra coconut cream mixture served in a bowl.

Patty's P.O.V

I had found a checked shirt and black skinny jeans and threw them on before making sure my hair sat perfectly.

"Guys five minuets before we have company can you all come down here!" Ariel shouted and I ran down the stairs.
"Patty you look amazing." Ariel kissed my cheek and sent me to sit down.
"Thanks beautiful." I answered before sitting down
"Luke nice shirt and tie, Emma you look amazing in that skirt. Jason, karim you are basic as always but I love it. thanks guys you look amazing."

The door went and I got up and answered.

"Patty! It's so nice to see you." Phil hugged me as Dan smiled behind him before he hugged me.
"It's great to see you guys. This time for something happy at least. You look so smart Patty.
"Thanks Guys. Come on in and sit down Ariel has done such a great job for us all tonight. Now if you would please join me and my fellow house mates."

We walked to the dining room and dan's jaw dropped at the decor of the room.
"This room is beautiful." Dan sat down still in wonder.
"Thanks Emma smiled as Dan had just sat down next to her with Phil at his other side.

Ariel carried two dishes of food and sat then down in front of Jason and Karim who where sat across from Dan and Phil. Luke sat at Karim's side leaving me to sit the top of the table between Luke and Emma.

The process of the dishes being brought out continues until we all had a beautiful dish sitting in front of us. Ariel came in with a bottle of Champagne for us all and some Champagne flutes. She poured us all a drink except she put some water in mine and her own glasses.

We ate in silence before we spoke again.

"So what is it you all are planning to do with yourselves now schools done." Dan asked, clearly checking who his daughter was living with.
"Well I'm currently directing a film and doing a bunch of work for that." Luke spoke with excitement in his voice like a child would when they talk about there new toy.                                        "right now the rest of us are taking a gap year. I'm working on my Music and the boys don't really have a clue what they are doing really." Emma smiled.

Ariel's P.O.V.

We ate together sharing laughs and stories about how amazing going away together will be. My parents announced at around 11pm that they would have to leave us to get some sleep.

I kissed my parents goodbye and sat on the sofa after a long night. Sitting there I just looked at the wall. I was finally able to sit down and relax.

Patty sat down next to me and I leant into him. The tiredness over came me and I fell asleep in his embrace