He live down the road

I ran into the house and found a pizza box with a note taped to it
"Hey Ariel,Dan here I have had to go to radio 1 to fill in so dad and I will not be in tonight until late so feel free to have friends round or something. I love you Ariel, Be good, Dan xoxoxo :) "

I opened the lid and took a slice out. as I took my first bite the door went oh shit. chewing as fast as I could I ran to the door. To my surprise patty Walters my human shield was standing there staring at me. " Hay patty what you doing here?" I asked rather shocked at the fact he was standing there. " I live round the road. my mum seen you come into your house and said I was to go and say hey so hey"
" Do you wanna come in? I have pizza and my dads won't be in until late."

He stepped into my home and I started to worry about the mess. He just sad down on the sofa and beckoned me over to sit with him. I sat with him and looked at him ."Are you gonna get some of that pizza or are we just gonna sit in silence and feel awkward?" He said rather cheerily. I stood up and grabbed the box of pepperoni and sat with it on my knees with the box sitting open. He reached into the box and grabbed a slice and took a bite. He gave a tiny moan of pleasure with the pizza in his mouth. I burst out laughing until the tears came rolling down my face. He was just staring at me whilst I laughed. i didn't care about it. I stopped and then took a slice of the wonderful pizza and we looked at each other with our food in our mouths. " Well I guess we have a couple of hours to sit awkwardly and eat." I said to him whilst standing at a counter getting some water. I pointed at the glass and he nodded, that's how I knew that he wanted a glass as well. I handed him the water and sat down the pizza box was now between us on the sofa.We sat there eating in silence. I had to ask him I just had to know why he defended me. I sat there looking at him until he looked back.
" Eh patty..." I said my voice trailing off at the end.
" Yeah what's up?"
"Why did you do that today? why did You stick up for me like that ? no one ever sticks up for me. why didn't you just leave me?"
" I'm not the sort of person to do that to a girl."
" Okay. Can I ask one more question?"
" Sure, ask away."
" Would you mind if I turned on Radio 1 my dads do a show on there and it's about to start, I never miss it."
" Sure put it on I don't mind"

We sat for the whole 3 hours just listening to the show. Phil won the Dan vs Phil this week and the world got to here Phil sing about winning. Patty and I laughed the whole way through the show. Patty left at 9:30pm and I sat there looking at his door until Dan and Phil got home. Once they returned I went up to my room and got into bed. I text patty for hours until I feel asleep with my phone in my hand.