Sun sand and self harm.

Ariel'sP.O.V.

Slipping into my Bat Man one piece swim suit and grabbing my sandals I pulled on my black over dress. Emma knocked the door and came in wearing a white swim suit with her hair in a braid. She put on a matching over dress and pulled me into a hug. We walked downstairs and I grabbed an Apple. I bit into it and then walked over to Jason and pulled him into a hug. Karim stood next to him and I hugged him also. Patty and Luke ran downstairs and picked up Emma and I. I flinched as Patty's hands touched my waist where I have recently cut. Karim lifted up Jason and they joined in. We all headed out the door. The sun was splitting the sky. Patty and I traveled alone whilst Jason Karim Emma and Luke all went in Luke's car.

Luke's P.O.V.
"So what do you guys think of Patty and Ariel?" I asked
"I think she's a pretty cool girl but I think there's more to her than an eating disorder. She seems hurt and it's sad to watch her pretend not to hurt." Karim said in the back staring out the window.

We pulled up at the beach and Patty and Ariel where just behind us.

Ariel's P.O.V.

We got out the car and ran down onto the beach the boys pulling their shirts off. I could see the old scars on Luke's arms and the around month old scars on Jason's arm. Emma and I put down a towel and pulled off our over dresses. I sat with Emma and Luke as Patty,Jason and Karim all splashed about in the Sea.
"Luke..."
"Yeah Air. What's up?"
"I'm sorry if you don't wanna talk about it but I was wondering about your scars. I just wanted to know how you stopped. I've stopped and just did it cold turkey but I just wanted to know if you did it differently."
"It's cool for me to talk about it. Now it all started when I was picked on in school I was almost hospitalised multiple times but I'm okay now don't you worry. I used to write a letter for the words Cut Cake on my arms and then kept doing it for around a month until I had stopped all together. I thought about how upset it made my friends and how ugly the scars are so I stopped. I guess it just took will power."
"Thanks Luke."
"No prob Air."
"Fancy a swim." Emma chimed in pulling both Luke and I into the water.

Patty ran out and Picked me up. I screamed for him to put me down and he did. But he put me down into the middle of the sea. I landed on my side so all the impact went into where I had cut. I winced but I just pulled it off when I came back to surface by laughing and splashing Patty.
I had forgotten that he was 18 and I saw the emoticon and Tom surbo tattoos on his legs.

Jason's hair was all over his face and he just looked at us all and laughed. We honestly couldn't have had a better time together. We where all soaked by the time any of us actually spoke a proper sentence we all just laughed. I had went to find a bathroom and was approached by a small girl.

"Can you help me your a super hero so you have gotta help me find my mommy."  She whimpered
" sure I'll help you honey but I'm not a super hero at all."
"Yeah you are. Only super heroes have the marks you have on your arms and legs. My big brother had them. He was a super hero. He is away fighting evil villains so he won't be back for a very long time."
" it's okay. I believe you that I'm a super hero. Now what does your mommy look like?"
" she's bigger than you and she has pink hair. "
I saw a girl with bright pink hair outside the bathrooms. Now not only was I reminded about the fact I really had to piss but I just found this little girl's mother. I walked over to this women whilst holding the little girl's hand. She ran into her mothers arms and I stood there smiling.
"Mommy this superhero helped me find you."
" trust me it was no bother someone as cool as you need their mommy around. I'm glad you found your mommy now you can have loads of fun."
After a hug from the girl's mother and a quick piss I returned to my friends.

Love was a story that couldn't compare.(A Patty Walters love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara