Stay alive.

Ariel's P.O.V.

I wake up in a panic. There's a tube down my throat. Look around and see there is the odd blue walls of a hospital. I push the nurse button whilst trying to get air.

"Sweetie you have gotta calm down we are gonna make sure your okay and get the tube out your throat okay."

I squeezed my eyes shut before I feel a sense of relief. I gaged and brought up the little contents of my stomach.
"It's okay sweetie your okay. I'm Audrey and my friend here is called Jane. We are here for your safety and comfort. We just have to ask you some information you should probably know. Now sweetie can you tell me your name?"
"I'm Ariel Howell-Lester."
"Okay Ariel can you tell me how old you are?"
"I'm 17 I'll be 18 I'm a few months."
"Now can you tell me where you live and who you live with?"
" I live with my parents Dan and Phil. I was planning on moving in with Patty, Jason, Karim, Luke and Emma. Patty is my boyfriend and the other four are my best friends."
"Okay sweetie is there anyone you would like me to call?"
"Can you call my dad and Jason please. They should be able to come over.

I was alone staring at the ceiling. The memories came flooding back to me. I trembled. What happened to patty?

Dan's P.O.V.

"Hello" I answered the phone.
"Hello this is Jane from the hospital I'm calling to speak with you about your daughter."
"Oh my god is she okay!"
"Daniel your daughter is awake and seems to be okay. I think we will keep her overnight and you can pick her up in the morning."
"I'm on my way." I hung up and dragged Phil to the car and told him to get in as I started to drive down the street.

My baby is okay.

Jason's P.O.V.

"Hello this is Jason speaking." I answered my phone
"This is Audrey from the local hospital. I'm phoning to tell you that Ariel is okay and will be able to come home tomorrow morning. Her parents are on their way so can I advice only bringing yourself and one other as this may be all that Ariel can handle right now."
"I will be there soon." I hung up.

" Karim come with me." I didn't look up from my phone.
"Where we going?" He asked
"A little girl just woke up and we can't all go so since her parents are there I was called and Karim and I probably won't be in the bad book of Air's parents so we will go this morning and the rest of you can spend the night visit with her."

We traveled there and walked to the room finding it empty.

"Jason, Karim. Your here. Thank you." Ariel spoke softly.
"It's okay sweetie are you okay?"
"I'm fine. How's patty?" I looked at Karim and he nodded.
"He's really upset about what he did. He spend the night locked up but he has to pay you compensation and then nothing will happen. He's really scared about what your parents will say."
" so he should be. I'm planning of having a stern word with him about what he does to me daughter. We spoke earlier today and we seem to be okay. What he did was wrong but as long as your happy I'm happy." Dan walked in standing at the door before entering and hugging his little girl.
" nice to see you both." Karim spoke and shook both Dan and Phil's hands.

After some small talk and a medical update from a doctor we decided to leave Air to it. I handed her her phone.

We exited and headed home.

Walking through the door to see patty's face was tough.

"She's okay Patty."
"Promise..."
"I promise. Dan also says he ain't even mad about you just as long as you and Ariel are happy and work it out yourself."
"That's cool. I miss her Jason I really do. She's my world. I just don't know why I'm like this. I guess I was just trying to do things to fast. I'm moving from home I'm going on tour. I just took my anger out on the one thing I love. I'm so sorry..."
"Look dude give it about six hours and you can go see her.

"How about we jam. It might help?" Emma asked and she pulled on her guitar.

She played her new song Sucks to be you. It was amazing and we all where digging the tune. Even Patty joined in on the chorus.

Time passed and it was time for Emma, Luke and Patty to leave.

Patty's P.O.V.

The sterile smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I hated hospitals. The past twice that I've been in here has been because I haven't took care of Ariel.

I gripped on to Luke's arm as we walked through the ward doors.

There she was my girl. I didn't deserve to have her. I should still be in that cell.
I tightened my grip round Luke's arm and sobbed. I couldn't make it past the doorway without breaking down. I did this, it's all my fault.

"Don't be silly Walters get in here and give me a hug. It's okay. I forgive you. We all do regrettable things and life is far to short to be upset about things like this. It's just a new adventure for us to take I promise." She spoke and I walked to her bed side and sat with her.
"You okay my little rockstar" Luke smiled standing leaning on my chair as Emma sat at the other side of her.
"When did you wake up?" Emma asked.
" I don't really know. All I know is that it hurts to do anything. My voice hurts a lot. I think the tube did something to my throat so I don't know how long it'll take to heal. Apart from the head injury and the unconsciousness I am just bruised over. How's your face and your stomach Patty? I didn't hurt you did I?" She spoke softly and her voice sounded weak.
"I promise you didn't hurt me. It stung a bit but I'm perfect now your okay. I missed you, prisons a lonely place with no one to talk to." I looked down.
"How's the food here? Shit I guess." Luke laughed, trying to make light of the subject.
"It looks shit. I've not eaten whilst I've been in here, I just tell them it hurts and it means I don't have to eat shit food. I am a little hungry though." She smiled
"We could go bring you food." Emma smiled back and stood up.
" thanks Emma."

We where left alone just her and I. I took her hand in mine marvelling at the black nail polish that she wore perfectly. She leant over and used her other hand to tilt up my chin. I looked her in the eyes and I couldn't help but quiver in her beauty. She leant as close to me as she could and I did the same. I stretched that time but further before kissing her mouth softly. She smiled and I fell in love again.

Our silence was broken by emma and Luke's return. They smiled as they saw my hand intertwined with hers.

After some small talk I was asked to step out my a doctor.

"Mr Walters, this isn't something to be taken lightly. The condition that your other half is in is not the best. She will be let out tomorrow but you will have to go to a session of couples therapy here in a week just so we can check on how you are both doing." The doctor spoke leaning on the wall
"Sir I know this is for our own good but I start my tour of Europe in a week. I'll be away for three weeks and I really can't miss any shows on this tour. I'm sorry but this is my big break."I was so pissed off.
"We can do it in the next two days if you would like. She can get home tomorrow evening but you would have to come to the therapy session before we can  let her leave with you."
"I'll be there tomorrow at around 3:25 to come and see her again. Thank you sir." I spoke softly before entering the room and kissing my other half's lips.

I hugged her and told her I would see her soon.

Driving home was one of the most painful things ever. I didn't want to leave her. I longed for her face to be pressed against mine.

You just have to pretend to be happy and hope things work out okay.