Prom

Ariel's P.O.V.

I curled my hair whilst Dan and phil sat behind me. I couldn't believe today is the day I have been waiting for.

My curled hair was draped down the left side of my body. It was partly pinned up and I sprayed it so there was no way my hair was going to fall out of place.

"Look at our precious little girl Phil. She's so grown up. I can remember when she was just a little girl. I remember her being tiny and we took her to the park after school on a Friday and then we got ice cream on a Sunday whilst we played stupid games on the bench outside. Ariel why do you have to grow up. Soon you'll be a married woman with a family. I can't believe that you are almost 18." Dan had tears running down his face as he pulled me into a hug from behind as I started to put my makeup on.

"I'll always be your little girl Dan. That's a promise but your little girl can't be as little as she used to be." I laughed

I went into the bathroom sliding on my dress. I took a deep breath in the mirror. This is it.

Patty's P.O.V.

My hair was perfect. Just the way I wanted it to lay. The suit trousers where the perfect length.

I stood shirtless looking in the mirror. My breathing was shaky. I took the shirt of the hanger and slipped it on to my cold skin. My tie was slung around my neck and then tied with close precision. My black socks where covered by my grey shoes and the grey suit jacket was resting on my shoulders.

The door to my room swung open and my father stood in the entrance way.
"I guess this is it Patty you are going to be an official adult by the end of the week. You have a couple days until you are an official adult. That's a scary thought. I remember my little boy who just wanted to play guitar with his daddy and sing to his family at your own little concerts. Now your actually singing at concerts and making music people want to listen to. It amazes me." My dad put his arm around me.
"Dad I wanted to ask you if it would be okay for you and mum to meet Ariel's Parents properly tomorrow. I just feel it should make things less awkward at graduation. Also I'm always your little boy I promise."
"Sure Patty I'll be there tomorrow I can see what you mean by it being awkward. I'll get us a table somewhere for dinner."
"Thanks dad."
"I'll see you downstairs when your ready."
My dad walked out
I looked in the mirror letting every last bit of air out of my lungs before I took a deep breath in the mirror. This is it.

I hear the door go and I know it's her. I ran to the door taking a deep breath before answering the door.

"Wow!" I stared at her she looked so beautiful. The dress showed her body perfect. She was showing enough skin to make me comfortable.
"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" She asked.
"Nothing you look so beautiful you have taken my breath away. I take it you have had the whole photo thing at home?" I asked
"Yep. " she nodded.
"Speaking of photos Patty, you haven't had any taken yet." My mum ushered me outside to the big tree in front of the house.

I leant against the tree. I had done some modelling stuff when I was younger for my parents business so I know what I'm doing when it comes to having my photo taken.

I leant whilst winking at Ariel making her giggle. I took the suit jacket off and just slung it over my shoulder. I took some more photos and then just stood there to get the stereotypical clean cut good boy photo.