Prom shopping

Ariel's P.O.V.

Walking into a little boutique with Dan and Phil is not the best thing any girl can do. It's moments like this I wish I had a mum here to help me.

"Hi lovely do you have a booking?" A girl behind a desk spoke to me as I closed the door. 
" I do actually. I'm Ariel Howell- Lester.  This is Dan and that's Phil. They are my amazing fathers and wonderful fashion advisers."
"Well sweetie what is it you are looking for?"
"Well it's my prom coming up so I was looking for the perfect  dress. I'm sure you here that often. I have a sort of style that not many people are into. A black short dress would be amazing but with a splash of colour. I don't want to look to dark." I rambled whilst the girl looked around  the  clothing racks.
"I have just the dress." She pulled out the most beautiful dress ever.

The dress was purple with black netting  and a tiny amount of silver beading (photo above)

"I think that's my dress"

I tried the dress on with a pair of black heels with purple on the bottom.

I walked out the changing room and Dan started welling up.
"Dan what's up?" I asked
"You are so beautiful that's what's up. Can't you share some with Phil he's just so ugly it's not fair."  He chuckled
" shut up Dan. Good thing your paying for the dress."
"Guys really you have to be joking about having this argument now. Just focus on how happy your little girl is and how beautiful she is. You guys did an amazing job I'm so sorry I haven't always been the perfect kid but I love you no matter what I say."

I totally didn't make Phil start crying also. Those men are the best thing that ever happened to me.

I slipped the dress off paying for the most perfect item of clothing ever.

I never thought a dress was something I could fall in love with but turns out it is.

Dan and Phil thought over the dress cost so I ended up paying until they could decide who would pay me back.

I can't believe prom is only five days away.