Goodbye my love

Patty's P.O.V.

I hauled my bag down the stairs and down to the bus. I was the last to be picked up. I gave my bag to our driver and walked back inside.

"You ready to go Walters!" Karim called to me from the sofa. I approached him and gave him a hug. My bare arms where wrapped around him as my misfits tank top collided with his green hoodie. I hugged him so tightly and told him I'd miss him.

"I'll miss you buddy, I promise I'll be right here when you come back. I can't believe your away to be a star! Go follow your dreams." Jason hugged me and I hugged him messing around with his hair.

Emma didn't speak. She just nodded and I hugged her. She was never the best with her goodbyes so she wouldn't ever say it. I was really hoping that her and Luke would keep extra watch on Air whilst I was away.
"I love you Emma. I'll see you when we play here in 10 days. Just watch my baby for me please. She's gonna find it hard without me there." I kissed Emma's cheek and Luke came over.

Luke I think was gonna take it worse than Ariel. When I moved he sobbed for about three hours when I left. Luke was crying on my shoulder.
"What are you doing?" I asked
" what do you think I'm trying not to be a pussy but it ain't working. Patty you are my everything, your my best friend, my rock and roll. I can't let you go again." Luke cried
"Well this time I promise to come back. It'll be okay. You've gotta be strong for Ariel for me, she needs you. I love you Luke don't ever forget that, your my best bud forever." I welled up and I smiled at him.

"Where's my girl?" I asked Luke.
"She snuck out to the front of the house when you came back in." Luke said and I headed outside. I was sure I could here someone's voice outside and I could. Out on the stairs was Ben from my band with Ariel.

"It's okay sweetie, I'll take good care of him I promise. He'll be okay, when he comes back I promise he will be in one piece. I know how this feels you know. I'm engaged to the woman of my dreams and I'm always a mess when I leave her." Ben had his arm around my girlfriend as she leant on his shoulder and had tears running down her face and her large hair covering one of her eyes. You could tell she was crying due to the smudging of her black eyeliner.
"Ben I think I've got this. I'll try to say goodbye soon and then we can go change the world but right now my world needs me here." I sat down next to my girl. She got off of Ben and shifted to me as Ben got back to the bus.
"I'll miss you so much patty. How am I gonna live a single day without your voice? How am I gonna live?" She cried.
"I'll be back with something that might help." I ran into the bus picking up my hoodie and I ran back out putting it on Ariel.
"That better." I smiled at her and the tears welled up in my eyes. She nodded
"I'll miss you. What happens if I fuck up, what happens if I can't take not being with you?"
"Sweetie I'll call every day and I'll be with you again in just over a day I promise. It'll be okay. Nothing will happen as long as you have Luke, Emma, Karim and Jason with you. You'll be with me all the time come three weeks so just enjoy not being with me all the time." I pulled her into a hug. It'll be okay I thought as I stood up. She followed me down the pathway to the bus.

"This isn't goodbye." I spoke softly zipping the hoodie up over the Alice t-shirt she whore.
"What is is then?" She looked at the ground.
"It's see you later."  I smiled bridge pulling her into my arms again and kissing her. The passion I felt was electric. I knew that ten days without those lips and that smile was gonna be tough.

I walked up the bus stairs and I closed the door. I looked back once before sitting down.

Ariel's P.O.V.

"Patty..." I whispered as the bus pulled away and I fell to the ground sobbing and gasping for air. I needed to get up but I couldn't move I was stuck there.

The air got harder to breathe and I couldn't scream for help. The room spun and I cried. I thought I would die.

"Ariel! Ariel listen to me! It's Emma your okay. It'll be okay." I couldn't react to Emma's voice I heard her shout for help but I couldn't make out the words.

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke! Luke!" I heard Emma shout my name as I ran out the house seeing Emma on the floor with Ariel.
"I don't know what to do Luke help me!" Emma was scared and I knew how to help. I quickly scooped up Ariel and brought her inside. She was shaking on the floor in the corner that's where she seemed most calm. I had sat in the corner when I used to have the attacks. The corner helps.

It took so much longer that expected. She had been there for an hour crying and screaming in the corner she was shaking and rocking.

The rocking stopped as the clock hit 11:47pm. She just looked at me and hugged me.
"I'm sorry..."
"It's okay sweetie now let's get you some water and sit you up there now." I spoke the same way my mother would speak to me after an attack. I had helped her over and we both sat together.

The room was now full of people all sat around each other. We all smiled at each other and Ariel seemed to smile a little. The TV screen presented some documentary about the rain forest but we just kept watching for the fun of it.

The night was spend silently not a word was said.

We missed our patty.