Wake me up.

Patty's P.O.V.

I rolled over in bed to see the most amazing person on this earth laying there. She had her back to me. She sleeps so tightly curled up in a ball. She breathed shakily. I slid out of bed and got dressed in my bathroom. I threw on a blue T-shirt jeans and fixed my hair. I walked downstairs.

Jason was awake and sitting there. I sat next to him. He looked at me blankly. "What have I done to deserve all you guys? You are all so amazing and I'm just this."
He lifted his bracelets and revealed his old scars to me. I took his arm and kissed over his scars. If I did it with my YouTube fans I could do it with my best friend. 
"You are amazing Jason and just remember that I love you no matter what happens. Your a great friend and that's all I could ask for in the world."

Luke, Emma and Karim came thumping down the stairs and pulled us all into a great big hug. It's great to have such great friends. We sat there talking about old times when we used to be so happy. When we all used to run around like idiots in the school halls getting shouted at by teachers.

By mid day I was starting to get worried about Ariel. Before I had time to check up on her she came down stairs and sat next to Emma. We chatted and just got to know each other we decided that each day we would share a story about each other.

Karim's P.O.V.

It was my turn to tell a story. I told the story about the time me and Jason went on an adventure to an abandoned wear house and where chased by police. It was a pretty special day.

Jason's P.O.V.

I spoke of the time Patty and I went trolley racing in Costco. It was an amazing experience. Just feeling so grown up buying furniture but then goofing off.

Luke's P.O.V.

I spoke of the day I met Patty. I spoke about how much I thought he would hate me but I soon learned he really loved me.

Emma's P.O.V.

I told the story of the day my dad got me a hamster it's not a very interesting story.

Patty's P.O.V.

I told the story of the day I moved here and how I came to school and saved Ariel from those dicks. It was the day I felt the most happy.
Ariel told us about the Day Dan and Phil got married. She told us how amazing Gay weddings are.

Emma decided we needed to get food so her Karim and Luke went out to go shopping. I went upstairs remember I had a bed to make and rooms to check for broken items. Jason and Ariel sat quietly talking away. I was just about to walk into Jason and Karim's room when i heard a loud thud.

Jason's P.O.V.

I was talking to Ariel about just random shit mainly Patty. She went to grab a glass of water. I just unlocked my phone when I heard a massive thud then the sound of shattering glass. I ran into the kitchen to see Air laying on the ground with broken glass next to her arm. One shard had cut her arm open. The others had just come in the door and I started screaming for help. Patty ran to my side and threw himself down next to her. Karim went straight to the cupboard to sweep up the glass and the others stood back as Patty cried out for someone to get help.

Patty's P.O.V.

Luke and grabbed a towel to elevate her legs to allow blood to flow to her brain. Emma loosened her Belt and took her necklace off. We checked her for any cuts on her arms and there was only one and it was deep but not bad enough for hospital attention Karim threw out the glass. She gained consciousness in the space of minuets. She got up within seconds then fell over again. I leant her against the counter and kept my arm around her. We found a plastic cup and filled it with water. After guiding her to the sofa and sitting her down we all started to calm down. Jason and Karim went to put away the shopping whilst myself Emma and Luke kept an eye on her.
"Let me go get a first aid kit and patch you up." Luke called and ran into the kitchen. Luke returned and we all spoke
" so what's caused this air. You know I worry about you. I care about you so fucking much and it worries me fucking sick to see this." I had tears in his eyes. Jason and Karim took an arm of the sofa each since Ariel had spread across the sofa's. "Well for starters Luke this really fucking stings like fucking fucking fuck fuck. I guess I have to tell you that I used to have anorexia about six months ago. So I went to counselling for about a month then stopped going and slipped back into bulimia. I-I-I'm so sorry Patty. I should have told you. I should have told you all." She sobbed and Emma pulled me into a hug as I cried with her.

Ariel's P.O.V.

Well for starters Luke this really fucking stings like fucking fucking fuck fuck. I guess I have to tell you that I used to have anorexia about six months ago. So I went to counselling for about a month then stopped going and slipped back into bulimia. I-I-I'm so sorry Patty. I should have told you. I should have told you all." I sobbed and Emma pulled Patty into a hug as He cried with her.

Luke finished with patching me up and I sat up. Jason and Karim pulled me into a massive hug. I love these guys. We chatted for what felt like forever and when it came to dinner I actually ate. It may have only been a tiny portion of food but I didn't bring it back up. I was so fucking proud.

I lay in the spare room tears in my eyes. I heard the door open and surprisingly Luke sat down on the bed next to me.
"Wanna talk about it?" He asked
"I kinda wanna just say thanks for patching me up."
"You used to cut didn't you."
I looked at him and bowed my head. I softly touched the Fresh wound from the glass that was so familiar to me.
"Y-yeah. I'm sorry Luke. I haven't done it it a long time"

Nice lie Air he can't find out that you still do cut on your legs.

"How do you know Luke?"
He turned round his arm and pushed his Cut Cake wrist band up to reveal old scars. I just hugged him for what felt like an eternity. We let go he smirked at me and said goodnight. I have a feeling that Luke and I are going to be closer than people think.

This all feels like a dream. Wake me up.