I'm so sorry.

*time skip of 3 day's*

Ariel's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling worse than ever before. Just yesterday I had been out with Luke and Patty whilst we went on a double date. Jason and Karim had stuff to do. I had cut that night once we came in. I had no clue why I just found the blade whilst I was in the shower and slit over my legs.

I saw my bare arms and thought about the fact that they where bare. They looked so clean and didn't reflect the ugliness I felt inside. I cut my wrists and got changed after showering. I whore a white t shirt with an X on it, black jeans, a black hoodie,black converse and a vans SnapBack. My eye makeup was black and the rest of my was natural. My lip ring was silver and hair was straight.

Patty walked into the room in a misfits tank top black jeans and a snap back. He sat with me and took my hand. I couldn't look him in the eye just knowing I was doing something to hurt him hurt me.

I pulled off my hoodie and I threw my arms onto his legs. He took one look at the cuts and threw himself of my bed and started pacing across the floor.

Patty's P.O.V.

"What the fuck Ariel! What the actually Fuck have you done to yourself! Fucking look at yourself, you are fucking amazing why have you done this! I don't know how fucking pissed off this makes me!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and I  threw the lamp on the desk on the floor. Jason and Karim ran into the room and Jason grabbed my and pushed my out the room. I screamed and tried to wriggle out of Jason's grasp. He threw my on to the sofa downstairs. Luke ran upstairs to see her and Jason and Emma sat next to me as I cried into Jason's chest.
"Patty. It's okay. It's okay. Just breathe patty. Relax and tell us what's happened and it will all be okay." Emma whispered to me.
"We can't help if you don't tell us." Jason  said.

I sobbed for around another ten minuets. Until I lifted my head from Jason's chest and pulled my legs up to my chest.
"Patty. Please tell us what happened." Emma said.
" she... She C-C-cut herself Emma. I got  angry and I lashed out and threw the lamp. It's not broken through since it landed on the chair. I got angry because she's just so beautiful and she means so fucking much it hurts to see her like this."
"Patty mate I understand that this is really fucking hard but I seriously think we have gotta talk to her about it. It'll be okay I promise. We have just gotta get her help." Jason  hugged me.

Ariel's P.O.V.

"What the fuck Ariel! What the actually Fuck have you done to yourself! Fucking look at yourself, you are fucking amazing why have you done this! I don't know how fucking pissed off this makes me!" He shouted

He screamed at the top of his lungs and He threw the lamp on the desk on the floor. Jason and Karim ran into the room and Jason grabbed him and pushed him out the room. 

Karim stood there in the doorway and watched my run for my blade. Luke had ran upstairs and I could hear him talking to Karim. I took the blade and cut deep.

The last thing I remember was Luke running into the bathroom and screaming for an ambulance.

Patty's P.O.V.

The Paramedics bust into my house.
"What the hell is going on what are you doing here." I yelled at a medic.
Luke ran downstairs and ushered the paramedics upstairs.

My mind finally made sense and it clicked.
"Luke! What the fuck is going on! Please tell me that what I think had happened ain't happened."
The Paramedics came downstairs with Ariel's arm wrapped up and an oxygen mask on her face. Her SnapBack was on the floor and they rushed her into the ambulance.

Emma grabbed her keys and we all ran out to her car.  I sat in the front and I called Phil.
"Hello"
"Patty what's up."
"I'm so so so sorry"
"What's wrong Patty."
"It's all my fault... It's Ariel"
"Patty I'll be there in twenty minutes just text me and keep me updated."
"Thanks Phil. I'm so sorry."
I hung up and started crying again.

Emma pulled into the parking lot and we sat in the waiting room. Dan and Phil came running in and Pulled me into a hug. I introduced them to my friends and we all sat.
"Mr Walters." A doctor took me to one side.
"Yes sir. Is she okay?"
"I'm sorry Mr Walters. Your girlfriend has lost a lot of blood and we have had to give her stitches. We will have to keep her in here for the night but by morning she should be okay and you can get her to come home. We will see if you can get her to stop but if she is back in here she will be sent to therapy. I'm afraid that you can't see her. It's not the safest idea. Go home Mr Walters get some rest. This must be hard for you."
"Thanks doc."

We all headed out and I explained what was gonna happen. I cried on to phil's shoulder. I hurt his daughter I hurt the one thing he loved as much as Dan.

We got home and I ran upstairs. I found one of her hoodies. I held it in my arms as I went downstairs. I got halfway down before slumping on a stair and crying. She smelt so nice she whore the nightmare before Christmas rag doll perfume. she smelt so beautiful. It is just one of the things I love about her. I love everything about her she is just so perfect know so many ways.

"Patty. Buddy, do you want us to go and check her room for sharp objects and throw anything that could hurt her in the trash." Luke sat on the stair next to me. I nodded and him and Karim went to check the room.

Jason and Emma managed to move me down the stairs and onto the sofa. My throat hurt from sobbing and my face was bright red. I pulled my phone out and checked Twitter. Nothing exciting was going on. All of a sudden I got  three notifications. Some of the  guys had posted on Twitter.
@LukeIsNotSexy: big love to my girlfriend @PattyXWalters as he deals with some hard stuff right now. Stay strong buddy. I love you <3

@EmmaBlackery: love you @PattyXWalters stay strong buddy. You'll see your little princess soon. She'll be okay don't you worry

@Veeoneeye: @PattyXWalters big love buddy you'll be okay.

I cried even harder and Hugged Jason. It was around a half hour until Luke and Karim came back with a bag full of blades. I took the bag off them and started swearing.
"Listen you little fuckers you hurt the one thing I love one more time and I swear that I will kill the entire human race." I threw the bag back and Karim and he got rid of it.

As everyone else ate I just lay there hugging her hoodie and crying. I started to feel weak from crying and my head was pounding. I was unable to do anything but keep crying. I had to talk to someone and get them to calm me down.

"L-L-L-L-Luke can we talk about it. I've gotta stop crying it's making me feel physically ill."
"Dude I think you need to just be alone and sleep on it. Go do some writing. You could make a killer song out of this. I think you should try to get your feelings out and try to go to sleep early."
"I think I should be but Luke if the hospital call in about an hour like I asked them to can you bring the phone to me please unless I'm sleeping then can you just pass on what they say?"
"Sure thing Buddy. I take it your gonna be in the spare room."

I nodded and walked upstairs. I collapsed onto the bed and cried myself to sleep. Around an hour later Luke woke me up again.

"Patty. The doctors said she's doing okay. She's been hallucinating from the lack of water and blood in her system, things like serial killers attacking her. Things like you wanting to kill her. It's quite sad to hear. They say that she should be okay by morning."
"Luke this Is my fault. What do we have to do to help her?"
"Just try and make sure she is never alone at all. Apart from that we are okay."
"Thanks Luke. I'll see you tomorrow I think I've just gotta sleep."

And sleep I shall.