Spring break.

* around 2 week time skip*

Patty's P.O.V.

"Now be safe when we are away. Don't break anything. We will see you in two weeks Patrick." My mum called from the door.
"It's Patty for fuck sake. Now you guys better piss off before you miss your flight." 

I slammed the door shut and jumped on the sofa. I had been wanting to have some time to myself but two weeks will be pretty long. Now living in Manchester ain't that exciting but I had some old friends from London I could hang out with. I haven't seen them in forever but I'm sure I can have them over. I text them all and waited for a reply.  I wondered what Ariel was doing. I hadn't seen her for like 24 hours and I sorta missed her. I really fucking think I'm in love. Maybe I should ask her out. Wait I'm fucking insane why would she date me. I jumped off the sofa and made a bowl of cereal. Eating used to be such a chore. I used to hate eating. I was never anorexic or bulimic I just went through a month long phase of not wanting to eat. My phone screen lit up and a blue haired guys face popped up. I answered and boy did I miss the voice on the other end.
P- Hey! I ain't spoken to you in forever how are things hanging?!
J- things are okay dude. Fancy a Skype call in twenty with the old gang. We all need to talk about this crazy text you just sent.
P- okay I'll see you in 20
J- see ya!!!

Jason was one of my old friends from school. We where gonna drop out but my mum and dad transferred me before I could drop out.

I had better go change. I pulled on some jeans a black pair of vans and a grey jumper. I threw on a beanie and just put my glasses on. It wasn't the best thing I had ever worn but it's just some friends.

I opened my Skype. I called Jason. His blue hair and Vans T-Shirt greeted me on the screen. I then called Luke and emma. Emma had her hair dyed purple and Luke was his usual ginger Self both had plain white T-Shirts on. Karim was in his usual black T-Shirt and stupid hat. I hadn't seen these guys since I had left about a month ago.

L- PATTY!!!!! I have missed you like fuck. What's with the text I wanna know what your planning.
E-spill the beans beanie boy I wanna know what your doing with your life.
P- How quick can you guys get to Manchester from London. About 4 hours. And it's like 11 am now. Can you guys all leave London by 12pm.
K- where the fuck are you going with this Patty?
P- well I like this girl and I wanted to ask her out. I also don't want her to see my new house before all you guys. My parents are away all spring break. Do you guys wanna come over tonight and spend some time at mine. I don't finish school until about 6 weeks time I've got exams just after spring break for about two weeks. Then prom and graduation. It'll be fine but I wanna have my last spring break be pretty bad ass.
J- I'll be there. Karim and I will go now and get ready and meet up in about a half hour so we can leave as soon as possible.
L- Emma and I will be on our way as soon as we can.
P- see ya guys!!

We have a plan. This is gonna be fucking amazing. I had to text Ariel and let her know about this kick ass idea. She had to come stay over.
To Ariel- hey bitch. How does a week and a half with your favourite person and his friends sound?
From Ariel- I didn't know you knew Andy Biersack. lol! Yeah I'm in let me ask Dan and Phil first
From Ariel- they said it's cool. I'll pack and be over in about a half hour.

Ariel's p.o.v.

"Dan! Phil! I'm gonna go spend the week round the corner with Patty and his friends is that cool? I'll text every night and I'll be good and I'll listen to the show whenever I can I promise." I pleaded with them
"Sure it's cool with us. We need the alone time if I'm honest. We can get some videos filmed whilst your gone. Now go pack 10 days worth of clothes since you won't be cleaning anything whilst your away."