Chapter 25

* 3 month later

Melody's POV: It's been a three months since I've moved and a three whole months since I've seen my brother and the guys. Jai and I haven't spoken since the day I left and I planned to keep it that way. At times I tend to think what happened to him? But I brushed the thoughts away and don't act on them. Sydney is great, everyone is so lovely and I've made some good friends that like me for me and not for being James Yammouni's sister.I don't seem to care much about school even though that was the purpose of me being here, usually I just ditch school with my boyfriend, his name is Ashton and we just go chill at the beach or go to his house. "What are you thinking about babe?" Ashton said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Just how great my move to Sydney has been." I replied and placed a kiss on his lips. "Well we should go out and do something? I'm thinking we could get a bottle of vodka and get totally smashed, you keen?" He asked with a mischievous smirk growing on his face. "Perfect."

James's POV: Ring, Ring fucking Ring is she ever gonna pick-"Hello?" "How's my little sister today?" I asked. "JAMES." She cheered. "What are you doing?" I asked."I'm um shut up Ashton." She said laughing."Um who's Ashton?" I asked stern. "My boyfriend." She replied giggling as well as this 'Ashton' dude. "Right, so how are you?" "I'm happppppyyyy." She said with a stern. "Are you fucking drunk?" I asked in a rather pissed off tone. "Yup." She replied. "Fucking hell Melody." I groaned, there's nothing I can do I can't reach through the phone and grabbed the vodka and smashed it over Ashton's head. "How is everyone?" She asked. "Beau, Skip and I are good, the twins and Becca are awkward as I think something has happened between the 3 of them but of course no one is admitting anything." I replied, which is true Becca isn't making out with Luke 24/7 and usually just says quiet between the twins. "Oh my fucking god has nobody said shit yet?" Melody asked sounded pissed off. "Has it got something to do with you?" I asked wandering how the hell she knows. "Becca cheated on Luke with Jai." She said leaving me shocked but then anger took over. "Was this while you were with him?" I asked. "Yes." She replied. Okay that's it, i'm ripping his head off. I ended the call and ran off to the lounge and pinned Jai to the wall. "How the hell can you do that to my baby sister you fucking cunt!" I yelled while lifting him off the ground by his collar. "Let go of him." Becca yells trying to pull me back. "Don't act like some fucking angel when you were a part of this to!" I yelled. "What is this all about!" Luke screams as he shoved me off of Jai and took care of him. "Please don't." Becca said pleading at me as she knew what I was about to say. I rolled my eyes at her, "Your so called girlfriend has cheated on you with your twin!" I yelled. Luke stood shocked he started backing away from his twin as his eyes landed on Becca as she was on the ground crying her eyes out and Jai well he hid off in the corner because he knew that he was about to get beaten. "How could you both fucking do this to me? The love of my life and my twin brother. Fuck you both!" Luke yells as he stormed out the house.

Luke POV: Fucking hell how could she do this to me, how could my own fucking flesh and blood do this to me?, I had to leave that hotel i can't stand to be near them. How long has it been happening i don't know what to do but right now i can't stand to be around them. I started walking around city ignoring any fans that came up to me at the moment i got to the park and sat on the swing i got my phone and started searching through contacts until i found the number i needed to call. As it started ringing i sat their thinking of what i have to ask/say. "Hello?" she asked giggling at least she is happy, "Hey Melody it's..." before i could finish that sentence she started yelling, "Jai you fucking cunt stop calling me, i don't want to talk to you" she yelled she was just about to hang up " It's Luke not my fucking twin" i said which thankfully she hasn't hung up, "Oh shit Luke sorry i just you know" she hesitantly said as i sighed, "Yah i know, umm when did it happen?" i asked "The night before i left it was just a kiss well that's all i think it's about but how do i know anything could of happen by now shit sorry i didn't mean umm sorry Luke" she said nervously " It's okay Mel i know what you mean anything could of happen and i would of never noticed" i said she sighed "Okay well Luke i got to go, but before i do don't hold onto the grudge for long learn to forgive since you will be around them a lot you don't want to ruin the career or your relationship with Jai or Becca ok?" she said "Yah okay bye Melody i will tell the others you said hi talk to you sometime aye cya" i siad as i hung up. I sat at the swing for a bit longer i could feel my phone viberate every few seconds from the others i am guessing James told the rest and now wondering where i am maybe i should head back and get shit sorted for now but their no way i am forgiving them. As i walked back into the hotel room i see everyone looking at me and Becca standing up and rushing over to me trying to apologise but i brush past her and towards the rest. " Bro are you okay??" Daniel asked, "Yah i am fine i just went out for a bit to get away from these pathetic people which made me talk to a person who i havn't spoken to for 3 months, she gave me some advice she also said to say hi to eveyone here well i am guessing not uses two" i said as i looked towards Jai then Becca as she cried. James " You spoke to Melody aye what did she say about the situation?" " Just said to learn to forgive and forget especially for sakes of our lives so that's what i am going to do i will forget right now and move on but i will not forgive you guys forn this so right now Becca you are just a aquantince which i won't speak to at all unless i had to and Jai you aren't my brother even though i love you, you are my twin their is no way you could be my brother right now" I spoke before going into my room and shutting the door.