Chapter 9

Melody POV: As i arrived home from the day of shopping with Becca, i took all my stuff upstairs and just chucked them into the wardrobe, i started packing a bag for overnight, Becca was helping me pick some clothes to wear as we listened to music at same time i was hoping to be all packed for tonight and left before James or my parents get home. I been wondering what actually happened the day i lost my memory no one has actually told me yet, which is annoying because it might help with regaining my memory but no one is saying a thing. I remember little things about everyone i have seen in last few days yet i can't remember much about Jai which is confusing since i was close to him before but why don't i have memory of that, well not even a little bit of memory of being close with him. We were talking then we heard a door open i went to see who is here, and turns out it was the boys i quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my bag and we walked downstairs and tried to get to the door as fast as possible without getting noticed but it was too late, Jai was standing at the door.

Jai - Mel where are you going??

Melody - I am staying and Becca place why?? i asked

Jai - Then why are you trying to get out without being noticed??

Melody - So i don't be interigated with questions about where i am going, now can Becca and I go now?? i asked a bit annoyed

James - Hmmm, no you are staying her Melody you are grounded he said from behind with Beau and Daniel around, while Luke had a firm grip on Becca.

Melody - I don't want to be stuck here with any of uses i said glaring at all of them except Becca of course.

Beau - Why is that Mel?? he asked pretending to be hurt

Melody - Because none of uses will tell me what happened when i lost my memory, all any of uses have said was that i got hit by a car when i wasn't looking, but their must of been a reason why i wasn't looking at that moment.

 Daniel - We don't want to remind you, we don't want you hurting

Melody - It might help, and i am sure i can handle myself when it comes to getting hurt

Luke - But we want to protect you, your like a sister to all of us

Melody - If you really cared about me you would tell me now for the last time tell me what happened that night i hissed.

Jai - Sit down Melly he said as i rolled my eyes and mumbled don't call me melly which i guess he heard because he had hurtful look in his eyes

James - Well the night you were hit by a car.....

it took him over half n hour to explain yet after those 9 words that came out of his mouth the rest was all a lie and that annoyed me so much, do they really think i couldn't tell the difference when they lie it was kind of funny watching them think of a story saying i got drunk and was walking to my car and got hit randomly i knew i wouldn't do that i'm not that stupid besides not one of them looked me in the eyes when they were telling part of the story, Becca didn't say anything either she looked at me most of the time when they were " explaining what happened" and she could tell i knew they were lying. I didn't know what to do either confront them about their lie or just play along with it for now until i find out the real reason but right now i couldn't care less i am sick of listening to whatever they want i am going to have some fun.

Melody - Wow guys great story, but you know what when you have the guts to tell me the real reason i will listen but for now I am leaving whether you like it or not James so don't even try and stop me.

James - You aren't leaving Melody and that is final! he said angrily which mad eme crack up laughing

Melody - Oh wow who are you mum or dad? get over yourself James you neevr listened to the rules so why should I i smirked at him before walking out of the lounge with the guys following me, i could hear them getitng closer i decided to stop and turn around to see what is it they want this time.

Daniel - Melody why are you being like this? are you finally showing the real you the complete bitch of yourself he siad while staring at me all the guys was also standing around me as well.

Melody - Yah i am a bitch, from what i remember at least i am not controlling like all of you guys, telling me what to do and what i can't do, not allowed to have fun blah blah blah and you know what i am sick of it i learned from you guys how to rebel so might as well use it against you guys aye? i asked while looking at them, Jai suddenly stepped forward.

Jai POV: I could tell that Melly didn't believe a word of that story she knew us all to well or she could spot liars easily anyway she wanted to leave but we kind of kne wit wouldn't be to Becca place maybe because Luke said that he was taking Becca out on a date earlier today so James obviously knew that she wouldn't be their, which made us wonder where she was going to go, Mel started yelling how we should learn to tell her the truth, and also how she learned to rebel form us 5 well i am not suprised though we spent a lot of time around eachother and we told her to be the opposite which is kind of random since she is now just like us well maybe a bit worse, she is seriously bitchy right now and no one ever knew that. I got sick of her yelling so i stepped forward so my face was nearly touching hers, i could see James getting hold back by Beau and Daniel just in case something happened which was a good thing he did for what happened next.