Chapter 2

Melody POV: Me and Luca were at the lake, its secluded and we were just looking at the sky doing nothing it was relaxing well actaully we weren't doing nothing we were smoking at the time as well, I looked at my phone and i got a lot of messages from the Janoskians but i can't be fucked reading it so instead i check the time and it is like 2pm and that when i remembered my house is empty at the moment for a few hours before anyone gets home so i sat up and Luca asked why then i told him how we can go to my place and that was when he picked me up and ran towards my house which is like a 5 minute walk from the lake yet only us know about it. As we arrived at my place first we deicded to get something to drink we looked in the kitchen then i found my brothers stache of bourben cola and i pulled it out and we both had gigantic smiles on our faces we each grabbed 3 each and started drinking it down, and then we made our way to my room, he was carrying me well i had my legs wrapped around his waist and i was sucking on his neck hard to get him to moan which he did which i smirked at he put me onto the bed and i pulled his top off and he did the same for me we started kissing and he wanted entrance which i gladly gave him and our tongues danced together we got all our clothes off and it was in a pile on the floor of my bedroom, he put on a rubber and went in slowly at first but then faster and faster which made me let out a moan, it wasn't our first time doing this together we did this 1 month into our relationship, i know it was fast into a relationship but we didn't care anyway we learned how to pleasure eachother which made this more satisfying. After having sex, we layed in my bed heavy breathing for a while and making small talk then i decided to have a shower but i thoguht it would be more fun for me if he came and joined, he was suprised when i offered but didn't resist we went into my bathroom we had towels and we got in he pushed me against the wall and started giving me love bites which i let out a moan, after us teasing eachother i decided to actually start showering properly so that is when Luca grabs my shampoo and conditioner and start doing my hair it was so cute that he did that. About half n hour later Luca and I get out and we are just laughing we were wrapped in towels, and that was it i pulled him closer to me and started kissing him, it got more passionate but then i pulled away and started to laugh and was walking to the kitchen but then i heard Luca running after me which caused me to luagh even more and run as well but before i knew it he had caught me and we fell on the ground he was on top off me and was leaning into kiss me when i heard the door open and we turned our heads to the door and we saw the Janoskians starring at us and James looked fucking pissed, shit bad timing much.

James POV: After lunch I got the Boys to text Melody to see if she would reply but nothing, we texted her heaps of time but got no answer, she is starting to piss me off she better not be with Luca, After school the boys and I got picked up by Beau and he drove us to my place so we could talk to Melody if she is home or when she arrives home we were walking towards the door, we could hear Melody laughing but when i opened the door i didn't expect to see my sister naked other then a towel and Luca on top of her also only wearing a towel and was about to kiss my sister but they saw us all standing their, the boys also had shocked expressions on their face Luca got off my sister and then pulled her up she stood infront of Luca and slowly backing away i couldn't believe what i had just seen fuck she is my sister, what happened to the good innocent girl of her, i looked towards the kitchen and saw that my bourben cola stache has been taken that got me angrier.

James - YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW, i said through gritted teeth talking to Luca

Melody - YOU CAN'T KICK HIM OUT JAMES, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND I DON'T KICK OUT ANY OF YOUR SKANKS WHEN THEY COME HERE she said angrily, that was the first time she ever spoke to me like that and i was shocked and so was all the other boys, i was about to reply when Luca whispered in her ear and she just nodded and he went upstairs.

James - WHY THE FUCK IS HE GOING INTO YOUR ROOM!!?? i yelled at her

Melody - Oh he was just getting his clothes out of my room since we left them our clothes in a pile on the floor she said as she smirked, I can't believe what she just said Shortly after Luca came down fully dressed and walked over to Melody he kissed her and was about to pull away when she pulled him closer, it was disgusting to watch i was about to rip them apart from eachother when Jai already beat me to it.

Jai - GET OUT OF HERE NOW!! He yelled which if he didn't i would, Luca told Melody that he will see her later and she just nodded with a smile, thats it i couldn't control myself just as he was about to go out the door i punched him in the nose, he deserved it i pushed him on the ground and started beating him up more, until i was dragged off of him by Beau and Skip while Melody was trying to check if Luca was okay Jai and Luke were holding her back.

Skip - Dude you better leave before we all beat you up, after skip said that Luca got up off the ground and left, Beau and Skip let go of me and we went inside and closed the door.

Melody - WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT JAMES!!!

James - WHY DID YOU DITCH SCHOOL?? WHY ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH LUCA AND MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SLUT, LOOK AT YOU FUCK SAKES YOU DISGUST ME, YOU ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO HANG WITH LUCA, OR SEE HIM AGAIN YOU GOT THAT?? I shouted at her, she didn't even cry she just looked at me

Meloday - FUCK YOU JAMES, YOU AREN'T THE FUCKING BOSS OF ME NEWS FLASH AS MUCH AS YOU HAVN'T REALISED SOMETHING I AM NOT A FUCKING LITTLE GIRL THAT CAN'T DO ANYTHING I AM NEARLY 17 YEARS OLD DEAL WITH IT, I AM NOT PERFECT, AND I WANT TO HAVE FUN AND NOT BE SO PERFECT I LIKE GETTING INTO TROUBLE IT GIVES ME A RUSH OF EXCITEMENT AND AS MUCH AS YOU HATE LUCA FOR WHATEVER REASON, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I AM GOING OUT WITH LUCA AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT AND ONE MORE THING I HATE YOU!!! she screamed at me before going upstairs, all the boys were staring at where Melody just stood we didn't expect that out of her