Chapter 15

Melody POV: I am leaving soon, leaving Melbourne for four years, it sucks this really sucks as much as i want to admit that jai and i will be able to handle being away from eachother for so long without really seeing eachother it won't work much after a year, i just feel like when i leave i should maybe break up with him or something but i don't think i can can it would just hurt to much maybe i will give long distance a try for a while. I got a month and i need to do a lot of things, hang with everyone just spending as much time as i can doing what i want maybe get a belly button piercing oh and a tattoo that would be cool as long as my parents don't find out but it's not like they are here any time anyway thats why i am getting sent away. I wa sthinking but then i heard some people shouting my name i suddenly came back to reality as jai grabbed my hand and stared at me with worried look on his face i just smiled slightly hoping to show i am okay.

Melody - What's up? i asked

Jai - We were talking about what we should do today, but you were drifting apart form the conversation he said

Melody - Oh yah i guess i was drifting apart i mumbled to myself, which got the attention of everyone

Becca - Mel, are you okay? she asked while Luke had a grip around her waist

Melody - Yah i was just thinking i siad bluntly

Daniel - About??

Melody - it was nothing, so what are we doing today??

Beau - well we thought/ he didn't finish his sentence he got a phone call we were waiting for what he was saying he finally got off his phone and answered. Well we were going to ask if you wanted to head to the beach but guys we got rehersals for the tour he siad staring at me, i was so sad to hear that  i want to go to the beach with Jai butmmaybe another day.

Jai - Melody, i am sorry we have to go he said as he pecked my cheek before leaving with everyone including Becca since she has to know what to do when dealing with fans so that left me at my house all by myself. I kind of just wanted to cry, i am leaving and drifting apart from them, would it be easier if i just left now or somehting then i know i won't have to deal with time left with everyone.

I decided that i would put music on and started packing up my stuff, i have boxes in my room so i could pack my stuff and get it sent to sydney, the first song started playing from my ipod was HeartBreak Girl by 5 Seconds of summer, it made me sing and dance as i put stuff into the boxes i was looking at memories on my wall, with writing on a wall, pictures on another, quotes on a wall and the last was random painting/drawings i did over the years, it wasn't helping i couldn't help but cry when i saw the quote i write on the wall " Life is short, Break the Rules. Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably And never regret ANYTHING That makes you smile" Choose You By Stan Walker started playing and i just layed on the floor listening to music i didn't want to move i was just looking at the roof and saw paint spots that i did when i was bored, i closed my eyes while listening to the song and i was crying still but soon i felt my breathing getting heavier and i felt dizzy until it went black.

Jai POV: I felt bad when we had to leave Melody to go to rehersals as soon as Beau said we had to go you could see pain in her eyes but she tried to hide it we coudln't do anything about it we had to go, the whole time at rehersals i thought about Melody, i was distracted and everyone knew that i wanted to be at the beach today with my girl, spending what time we have left together this isn't fair at all. When it was time for a break i went to call Melody up, to see what she is doing but no answer, i called her a few more times but still no answer i was getting a bit worried but maybe she is busy or something, fuck why can't rehersals be over yet.

Luke - Jai, focus on rehersals not Melody

Jai - Shut up Luke, she isn't answering her phone i am worried about her

Becca - Jai i am sure she is alright but you do need to focus on rehersals at the moment

jai - I know, but i just wish Melody could come on tour with us.

Skip - We all do he said as he patted my back

James- How about we have a bomb fire at your place tonight, i will bring Melody as well and we can hang out??

Beau - That is great idea, i will text mum now ask her to set everything up while we are here.

Jai - Awesome idea guys thanks, but i want to check on her just wondering why she isn't answering

James - Maybe we can get off rehersals for rest of the day?

Luke - I will go ask, he said as he walked over to management then few minutes later he came back and nodded his head

Jai - Awesome lets go i said rushing towards the car. We drove to James place, it took 10 minutes

I stood outside waiting for others to come, then went inside i expected to see Mel watching a movie or something but no she wans't their or in the kitchen, i heard some music and i started walking towards her room, James went in first which I followed, then Luke, Beau, Skip and Becca

James - Melody wake up, he said as he spoke to her but nothing

Jai - Mel, wake up babe, come on wake up Melly i said, she started turning and mumbling a bit then she ended up jumping up gasping for air it scared me i stood back a bit giving her space, i looked at her eyes and see that she has been crying i also notcied she had been packing while we were gone it made me sad knowing she will leave for four years.

Luke - Melody are you okay? he asked, she didn't speak all she did was nod her head

Jai - Mel, hey it's alright i am here right here i always be with you alright i said she just smiled as i picked her up married style and layed her on her bed and i joined her and wrapped my arms around her waist, i heard the door close and saw everyone left us to be alone

Melody - I am leaving soon, this this is going to be hard she whispered as she fell asleep, it made me think it is going to be hard how am i going to get through four years without her?