Chapter 1

Melody POV: It is about 8:00am and school starts in less then half n hour i was sitting watching TV when James and his friends come down into the lounge, Beau was taking them all to school before he goes to work, James, Luke, Jai and Skip was all on their final yr of high school and i was on my second to last yr which is annoying. They all greeted me and James came over and kissed my head saying they were about to head off to school and asking if i wanted a ride but i always so no, if you want to know why i don't get a ride with James and his friends is because since James is so protective he never lets me out of the house without wearing something that covers everything, so when they leave i always go change and walk to school and meet my mates. As i heard the boys say goodbye and the car driving off i rsuhed upstairs and got change out of my jeans and big as jersey and into a white top, and orange waist shorts and grabbed my converses and head to school it was warm outside like always so i normally wear shorts or mini skirts i always have a tan which last throughout winter. As soon as i arrived at school i could see al my mates and i waved and then i saw Luca he saw me to because he came towards me and i did the same, we started to have a makeout sesh in front of all my mates and tehy were gagging which caused us to laugh, we didn't care and we carried on with our snog but at same time we didn't know that the bell had gone for class a few minutes later we deicded to go to class which were on different ends of the school, he had english and i had Media Studies which is with Jai and Luke so i am hoping they don't tell James that i was late to class so i rushed over to my class I noticed that i was 15 minutes late so before i went in i had to come up with an excuse but i got nothing so i just hope nothing happens, i walked into the class and everyone stared at me like i killed someone but no i just walked into class a bit late not that big of a deal really, i was about to walk to my seat next to Luke but the teacher called me back to talk, he started to ask why i was late and everyone was waiting for my excuse but i couldn't think of one, so i just said i was distracted but that wasn't a good enough excuse so of course he refered me, who refers someone for being late, like come on its not that big of deal so as i waited to get handed the pink slip to go to the office i looked over at Jai and luke and they stared at me with worried looks but i just ignored their faces as i left the class and started to head over to the office but then someone touched my arm and as i turned around it was Luca he must of got refered as well so we talked for a bit beofre deciding to ditch school for the day which i agreed with i didn't want to be questioned by my brother or his friends at the moment so we started walking out the gate then i got a text and it was from Luke.

Luke - Melody, why were you late to class?? and where are you going me and Jai can see you from the window and you are walking out of school with someone? as i read that text i thought i will just lie

Melody - Luke 1 I got distracted and didn't notice the time gone that why i was late, and 2 i'm not leaving the school i am in the office but i got to go can't text and can you not tell my brother about me being late to class??, okay bye.

As i finished texting Luke back Luca and I went to the train station and went to the mall we were cracking up laughing doing random shit when i bumped into someone i was about to say sorry when i saw the person i bumped into was Beau, Shit i am going to be in trouble for this but who cares.

Beau - Melody what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at school?? he asked in a disapointed tone, i didn't know what to reply so i said something smart arse comment back

Melody -  Shouldn't you be at work? i said with a smirk and before he could reply i could hear Luca shouting so i waved at Beau before i jumped on Luca back and started laughing again, i whispered into Luca's ear about how we should head to the lake that only we know about and he nodded and started jogging with me on his back still, i turned my head to see Beau talking on the phone staring at me but i couldn't care less.

Luke POV: When Melody walked into class late me and Jai looked at eachother worried then looked at her she was walking towards her seat until the teacher told her to explain but she didn't have an excuse so she got refered, which was weird since she normally on time, and never gets kicked out of the class and the teacher told us to write down some notes for exams, Jai tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at the windwo and that when we saw Melody leaving school with someone else he looked familiar but i couldn't tell who it was, so i texted her asking and she just denied it and then asked to not tell James about her being refered, and before i could say yes or no she said bye so i had no choice but keep the secret which i didn't mind as long as she wasn't lying about ditching school.

It was lunch time and we were sitting at our lunch table like always and Jai and I havn't seen Melody since Media normally we would see her with her group of friends today but we couldn't see Melody at all, that is when James phone started ringing and everyone stared at him apparently it was Beau i wonder why he is ringing, James put the phone on speaker since it was just James, Skip, Jai and I around at the moment, Beau started speaking he sounded annoyed and disapointed.

Beau - Hey James, I umm just saw your sister at the mall she bumped into me and once she saw it was me I asked why she wasn't at school but she didn't answer her name got called from this guy, and she jumped on his back and then left before i could stop her, i just thought you should know.

James - WHAT!!!??, WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHE AT SCHOOL FUCK WHO IS SHE WITH??

Beau - James calm down, and he looks familiar i think his names was Luca from what i remember last yr do you know him??, as Beau said that name we all looked at each other probably thinking the same thing.

James- Yea we know him, thanks Beau she is so getting in trouble when i see her you better get back to work talk to you later.

Skip - Did he mean Luca as in Luca the bad guy??

James - Better not be he said through gritted teeth as the bell rang he told us to come over after school to wait for her to arrive and we just nodded our heads, shit Melody is getting into some trouble right now