Chapter 24

( It's back at the fair and at night again just a differnet way but it has the airport in it as well.)

Jai's POV: That touch, it felt like the way it use to feel with Melody, it gave me butterflies. But she is my brothers girl! I can't think of my brothers girlfriend like that. "Jai, the car stopped 5 minutes ago, are you getting out?" Melody asked shaking me out of my thoughts. "Oh um yup" I replied. We hopped out and walked towards the entrance. I continued to think, but Becca stopped to and noticed the touch. What does that mean? "Lets go on the ferris wheel" Melody cheered as she grabbed my hand and we walked in that direction.

Luke's POV: Becca has been in a weird mood since we got in the car, did Jai do something wrong when he chased her. "What should we do first babe? " I asked as i grabbed her hand. "We should on the scary log ride?" She asked not making eye contact with me. "Okay." I replied giving her a kiss on the forehead, she just gave me a small smile. This is weird. Maybe she is just sad that I'm leaving for the tour tomorrow.

Beau's POV: "Did you get that blonde girls number?" I asked Skip as we walked to get hot dogs. "Yup, how about you, did you get that other girls number?" He replied. "Got two numbers actually." I replied laughing. "Like a boss" Skip said giving me a hi 5. "How about you James? Did you get a number?" Both me and Skip asked. "I got the girls with the red hair" He replied.

* A couple of hours later*

Jai's POV: "We have to go now." I said to Melody. "Okay, but are you okay?" "Yeah, why?" I asked. "You've been a bit distant." "Just sad about leaving you tomorrow." "Oh, okay same goes to you." "Fucking finally." Beau yelled as we got in the car. "Stop being impatient cunt." I replied as i put my seatbelt on. He started the engine and we headed off to Melody and James house because we are having a sleepover before we all leave.

James POV: "We should watch movies." I asked as we all headed inside. "Horror?" Becca asked. "Okay." I got all the horror movies out and we chose The Ring, I haven't watched it yet but Becca told us all that i is great. Half way through the movies we are all scared shitless and Becca is laughing. "You fucking knew it would be scary as shit!" Melody yells throwing a pillow at her. She just carried on laughing at us all. "We should all go to sleep now." I said getting up. "I want to finished the movie." Becca said as her look was glued to the TV. "Just stayed up, finish it then go to bed you weirdo." Melody said laughing as she walked off to her room. "Um I might finished the movie too." Jai said. "But you are shitting yourself." Luke said confused. "Yeah, but it's interesting." He replied. "Okay." We all said leaving Becca and Jai to finished the movie.

Becca's POV: I didn't expect Jai to stay up, I didn't expect anyone to but I think I know the reason. "So, you want to talk about earlier at the beach?" I asked taking my interest off the Tv to him. "Um yeah i do." He replied. "Well how did it feel when we touched?" I asked. "I got all nervous, it felt like how it felt with Melody. Becca what is happening?" He asked in all seriousness. "We need to sort this out right now" I demanded. "How?" He asked. I had a plan and it knew it was good but I needed to see how it felt. "Come with me." I said grabbing Jai's hand and pulling him up. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Outside." I replied as we walked out the door. I stopped and turned around and grabbed Jai for a hug. He hestitated at first then returned it tightly, his hug felt great I didn't know what else to do. "Becca." Jai said looking down at me. "Yes" I replied nervously. "I just need to try this." He said and before I knew it his lips crashed against mine.

Melody's POV: I couldn't sleep, I needed comfort and I wanted Jai. So I quietly walked downstairs and as I began to turn into the lounge I noticed Becca grabbed his hand. What the fuck? I hid behind the door and watch as they walked outside. I gradually made my way to the kitchen window to see what they were doing. I watched as they talked then she hugged him and then my heart knotted up and I saw Jai kiss her. I ran back to my room crying.

*Next morning*

Skip's POV: I was the first one to wake up to the alarm it's an early morning start. I spring up from the mattress in James room and walked down stairs I noticed Becca and Jai slept in the lounge. Hmm, maybe they fell asleep watching the rest of the movie. I decided to go wake them up, Jai had his arm draped over Becca. Maybe he thought in his sleep he was next to Melody I woke them both up and they shot up. "Um you two are weirdos." I said before walking off again. Wait a minute they didn't complain about ther sleeping position! Okay something is up.

Melody'S POV: I woke up with a headache, it must be due to the crying I got up had a quick shower and went downstairs to see everyone up. Becca was sitting next to Luke. Oh bitch please you were snogging his brother last night. "Here's some pancakes babe." Jai said passing me a plate. "Thanks." I replied coldy. "So why didn't you come to bed last night?" I asked. "Ew brother in the room." James yelled. "Fell asleep watching The Ring." He replied. I can't believe he's lying to me. "Everyone is packed. Okay cool, lets go." We all put our luggage in the taxi's. I decided to drive in a car with James, Skip and Beau. Leaving Becca, Luke and Jai in the other. "Why aren't you in same car as Jai?" Beau asked as he sat beside me. "Felt like sitting with you guys." I replied. If only they knew. I sat back and thought about what i was going to say to jai my flight is an hour earlier so at least I don't have to say for the aftermath. "You have reached your destination." The taxi driver said, we gave him the money and we grabbed our stuff and walked into the airport headed towards the gate I will going through. "We have half an hour before you go." James said giving me a hug. "I will miss you heaps brother." I said as i started to tear up. "What about us?" Skip and Beau said. "Yes i will miss your crazy asses too." I said as i gave them both a hug. Shortly after the pthers arrive. "I'm going to miss you." Luke said. "I'll miss you to Luke." I replied as I gave him a hug. The first call for my flight came over the speaker, "that's me" I said to everyone. "See you Melody" Becca said with a smile. "Bye." I replied. Jai came up to me and held his arms out I walked into them and whispered in his ear "I hope Becca was worth it." And with that said I walked away.