Chapter 17

Jai POV: These 2 weeks have been hard, me and boys were mostly at rehersals everyday which meant i didn't get to spend much time with Melody, but i did stay at her house every night we talked about memories, watched movies and she packed some her stuff she has a week left in meloburne and her room is mostly empty she sent some boxes to go to sydney few days ago only things left in her room is clothes, shoes and photos which will be going in a suitcase for her to take on the plane, me and the boys are planning get her special gifts before she leaves next week but i don't know what to get her so i need to figure that out, anyway me and the boys have organised a day at the beach since it's our day to relx for a bit so we are heading to the bach at 10am, with Becca and of course Melody.

James - Melody, Becca are you ready to leave yet??

Daniel - Yah girls you take forever to get ready he whineed

Melody - Shut up Skip, we are nearly ready she said as she walked out of her room in just her bikini and shorts on i couldn't stop starring at her which caused me to get a hit on my head from James

Jai - Owww James fuck she is my girlfriend i am allowed to stare

James - She is also my sister to dick, Mel can't you cover up??

Melody - Nope most of my beach gear is packed, Becca bought me this bikini because i forgot that mine was gone already so brother stop complaining she said as she stuck her tongue out and grabbed my hand and lead me outside.

Jai - You know you look great with that on i winked at her which caused her to blush

Luke - Okay lets go everyone, so James, Jai and Melody go in the first car and Daniel, Beau, Becca and I will go into the other car he said as we packed the cars, it took a 10 minute drive the whole time me and James were talking in the front while Melody was singing I need your love by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding, we both stopped talking and listen to Melody sing, she has an amazing voice only if she knew we called the other car and daniel answered we told them to be quiet and put phone on speaker and they started listening to Melody singing, they were just as amazed we hung up after she finsihed the song without notcing that we were listening shortly after we arrived at the beach.

Beau - Mel, you have a good voice you know that aye he said winking at her which got me a bit jealous when she blushed.

Melody - What are you talking about? she asked confused

Luke - Oh don't worry now come on lets go swimming! he yelled as we all rushed towards the sea.

Melody and Becca decided to lie in the sun for a bit while all us guys rushed towards the sea, i could see Melody and Becca laughing over something, i wanted to know what but i didn't want to interrupt anything i soon saw that a familliar guy walking towards melody and Becca i stopped splashing in the sea and was foccused on who it could be, Luke also stopped playing and was watching as well soon all the boys stopped and we saw Melody and Becca talking to the guy and laughing we all started walking over to them and then i finally recognised who it was of course it was Luca, this isn't going to go down well.

Jai - Hey babe i said as i kissed Melody on the cheek as i looked at Luca and he had a huge smirk on his face, So what are everyone talking about? i asked

Luca - Oh you know just memories aye Mel he said as he winked at her which caused Becca and Melody to laugh

James - What are you doing here? he asked Luca as Beau and Daniel was also standing next to james glaring at Luca which caused Melody and Becca both to stand up.

Melody - James calm down we are just talking she hissed at James

Becca - Guys settle, Me, Melody and Luca were just talking about stuff, she said as Melody nod her head

Luca - So i heard you are going to Sydney to live for the next four years he said to Melody

Melody - yah it sucks, but what can i do about it she said

Luca - Well i got to come see you during the four years he winked at Melody

Beau - Or maybe not see her at all he hissed

Luca - Whatever guys i am not starting trouble, see ya Melly hang out before you leave aye he said as he left.

Daniel - You should stay away from him by now Melody, you know that by now he isn't good news

Melody - We are still mates guys, Becca want to come for a swim?

Becca - yah be their in a sec she smiled as melody went into the water.

Luke - What were you all talking about before?? he asked suspiciously

Becca - We were talking about you guys actually she said

James - Oh what about us??

Becca - Mostly he asked about are you guys all protective around Melody still which got answered when you guys interrupted the talk, and Jai don't worry she isn't leaving you for him she cares for you way more then she did for him she said as she ran to the water.

Melody POV: As the guys were swimming me and Becca was talking about what we should do for rest of the week and then we got interrupted i thought it was one of the guys but i saw it was Luca, their was a reason me and Luca remaining friends that no one knows about not even Becca it's a secret it is quite big i guess if you look at it that way, anyway he started talking about the guys which made us laugh since they our over protective no matter what and that annoys me he also mentione dhe will keep in touch about stuff when i am in sydney which is good he can't just leave me dry with our business, Jai and the others were mostly telling him to piss off which i kind of get why but still doesn't need to be like that once Luca left i decided to go into the water for a swim, i decided that just lie on my back in the sea would be good just let the sun relax on me i loved doing it the only problem you never know if a wave going to hit but i don't mind. I was enjoying the movement of the waves until i heard calls i stopped laying on my back and saw everyone calling out i had no idea what they are saying.

Melody - What?? i yelled really loud

Becca - Come here!!

I didn't know what they wanted but i thoguht why not as i was walking i couldn't see jai around but soon i felt arms snaked around my waist, their he is i started giggling and he span me around when finally i was facing towards him i wrapped my legs around his waist as were both mid deep in water we stared at eachother but he lent in and i did the smae our lips moved in sync, i bit his lip for entrance which he denied which annoyed me so i thoguht i would tease him i pulled away and started kissing his jaw done to his neck, i had my hands tangled in his hair he pulled my lips back to his this time he wanted entrance which i gladly let him it was getting heated his hand were on my arse and he was squeezing them but we got interupted of course.

Becca - what takin...., oh nevermind take your time

Beau - Look at them go at it he yelled which caused me to blush

James - eww that my sister!!! he groaned

Daniel - maybe we should give them privacy to carry on he said awkwardly

Luke - Control your hormones guys we want to leave he siad as he walked away with the others

Jai - wow that ruined the moment so much he said looking at me

Melody - Oh well, it doesn't matter as long as i am with you i said hoping off him and kissed his cheek and ran off for him to catch up.