Chapter 13

Becca POV: I got ready for my date, i havn't been on a date with Luke for a while but i know he loves me still, well i hope so we spend a lot of time together and when we aren't together i miss him terribly. I looked in the mirror to see if i was ready to go which i think i was he said to dress cassually which i did but still quite nice formal looking at same time, I was walking to the kitchen to get some water when the door bell rang i ran to the door and saw Luke all hansom looking he had a huge smile on his face as well, so did i i mostly jumped into his arms and kissed him I started giggling as we pulled apart he asked if i was ready which i just nodded he grabbed my hand and took me towards his motorbike, yah his motorbike i love motor bikes and he knew that, he got on first and handed me a helmet as soon as i got the helmet on i wrapped my arms around Lukes waist and he started driving off, he was driving for a while then he suddenly stopped at a bridge, it took me a few mintues to realise what we are doing but i figured it out we are going BUNGEE JUMPING oh my gosh, shit this is going to be awesome as i can'ty believe we are going bungee jumping.

Becca - Oh my gosh, Luke are we going bunjee jumping i asked smiling at him

Luke - Yah i knew you wanted to try bunjee jumping, so i thought why not together even though it's late i paid the people to let us have a turn for a bit then i will take you to rest of our date he said smiling at me.

Becca - Okay i said excitedly

Luke - Are you ready?? he asked i just nodded

Becca - Are we going together or separate??

Luke - Both, first we go together as our first time then we will have seperate to do flips and stuff.

Becca - Oh my gosh this is going to be awesome!!! i said

Luke POV: Becca was so excited about Bunjee jumping so was i  but i was also a bit nervous, we waited then we finally got to jump we went together first and instead of screaming we were laughing then suddenly i thoguht why not kiss her at same time i grabbed her cheeks and kissed her she kissed back and then suddenly the jump was over we both had huge grins on our faces, next was the single jumps i went first and did heaps of flips while Becca was laughing watching me, it was soon Becca turn and he did all these flips as well, and splits like gymnastics, dancing stuff it was awesome to watch best thing about it we both got videos of us bunjee jumping so we have this memory, as soon as we finished bunjee jumping i siad thank you to the man that was running it and i grabbed Becca hand and I drove her to Melbourne look out point, where their was a picnic set up waiting for us, when Becca saw it she just awwed and kissed me passionately then she took my hand and lead me to the blanket we started eating as she lied on my chest looking up at the stars we were just looking at the stars, well she was i was looking at her the whole time i can't believe Becca is my girl friend i love her so much, she is just perfect i can't imagine my life without her.

Luke - I love you Becca

Becca - Aww Lukey, I love you too she said as I kissed her it was a ngiht to never forget really

As soon as we saw it was 11pm we thoguht it be good to get back even though we were enjoying the night, i looked at my phone and saw i got a text from Jai saying after our date was finsihed go to james place and bring Becca so we just headed their straight away it's like we all live at James place but that is kind of a good thing i guess.

Becca - Luke this was the best night ever she spoke as she got off my bike, it was starting to rain and we just arrived at James, i couldn't help but sing She will be loved, by Maroon 5 it was a good song." I don't mind spending everyday, Out on your corner in the pourin' rain" I sang as i kissed her and we danced in the rain until we was interrupted by aww's of all the boys and Melody outside looking at us, but soon Jai and Melody joined us which confused Becca a bit, since she didn't know about Melody and Jai but she watched them kiss and started awwing which caused all of us to chuckle.

James - Guys, come inside now before you get sick

Skip - yah, we don't have girls to dance with so get inside

Beau - Besides we have news to tell you guys