Chapter 19

Melody POV: I have two days left, when i saw that note 2 days i started thinking maybe it is a good idea if i started kick boxing and karate when i am in Sydney, but i thought i would get some pointers from Skip, while i am still here he been teaching me between hours of rehersals mostly i have been training everyday while the boys aren't here then i practice on Skip my new moves that i learned quickly since i combine them with my gymnastics, i was a floor girl for gymnastics so i kept my balance and how to move fast. I was doing flips and going into poses of karate and kick boxing i got some mates that main focus is fighting so i practise on them, they are strong enough to handle me so it's been good. Have you ever listened to a rock n roll song and felt like you want to win or something well in my case keep working on my fighting skills a bit well thats how i felt when i was listening to eye of the tiger by survivor. As i listened to do this song i started doing flips then kicking the boxing bag thing, i suddenly heard the door slam closed i turned around quickly to find Jai standing their along with Daniel, Beau, Luke and James of course something is about to happen. I quickly turmed off my music to talk to them but i wanted to just carry on with karate/gymnastics/kick boxing practise.

Melody - Guys what are you all doing here? i thought you had rehersals till like 5pm?? i asked a bit confused.

Beau - It's past 5pm it is like 6:30, you were suppose to leave ages ago before we even finished rehersals.

Melody - Oh shit, never noticed the time been busy

Luke - Yah we noticed, you know it isn't good to train all the time

James - Yah, what are you even training for?? he asked a bit worried

Melody - It's not training its just practice i really love spending my time doing 3 sports into one i said with a smile.

Skip - Okay whatever, come on we are leaving now since you know the time now he said

Melody - But i am not done practicing, i want to be ready i said in a whisper

Jai - Ready for what babe?

Melodys - It's nothing, but i just really want to stay for a bit longer

Jai - Come on, we should leave spend some time togetehr all together before we go he said

Melody - Fine, but can i vs Skip first?

Skip - Will that get you to leave after?? he asked i just nodded my head

James - Skip don't you dare hurt Melody he said sitting over by the fan seats, followed by Luke and Beau

Jai - This isn't a good idea, melody you might get hurt he said looking into my eyes with worried but i shook my head

Melody - Jai i will be fine i said

Skip - Want me to go easy on the wee baby??

Melody - Nah Skip bring your all

Skip - Whatever if i win you can't come back here after tonight deal?

Melody - Sure and if i win you guys got to get off my back about my training i said and he just nodded, all the guys were sitting down in fans area watching us start to fight.

Skip started coming towards me, i think he was weirded out how we were about to fight but i didn't mind i started doing a flip to move away from him but he just kicked me in the stomach which caused me to fall down, all the boys stood up and Skip started walking towards me and he gave a hand out expecting me to take it.

Skip - Do you give up now?? he asked

Melody - Not even, i said as i kicked his hand and then flipped backwards and stood up, he just sighed and started punching me but i was dodging i started punching him back but he ended up grabbing my fists and flipping me over, landed on the mats on my back shit he is winning what am i gonna do if i can't win against Skip how will i beat people that are after me, i closed my eyes and breathed in and flipped over and kicked his leg so that he fell to the ground as well but landed on me and i couldn't move at all i was struggling thats when Becca came storming in and splitting us apart.