Chapter 10

Rosie POV: Jai stepped forward and i could see James getting angry about how close our faces where, Jai was about to do something i don't know what but we got interrupted by a motorbike coming into drive way i didn't need to turn around to see who it was i just have a feeling it could be Luca and by everyone face changing i am guessing i was right, Luca made a noise mostly telling me to get on so we could leave. I looked at each one of the boys they showed differnet emotions. Luke had a confuse look on his face wondering what i will do, Beau had a worried look, Daniel had annoyed look on his face, James had a serious angry face and last Jai he was between annoyed most likely because of Luca showing and worried for me, he looked at me with his eyes pleading me to stay but i started walking back wards still looking at them i was slowly turning around to run to Luca when someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me for a few seconds, and it was Jai.

Jai - Mel please don't, don't go with him he begged.

Melody - Jai please let go off me, i am sorry but i don't want to be here right now, i want to know what i am like but none of you guys are helping me at the moment i am figuring it out by myself, bye Jai. I said as i tugged my wrist out of his grasp and ran towards Luca and hoped on his bike, before me and Luca got out of the drive way i could hear skip shout.

Skip - Don't expect us to be here for you when you get back, he yelled which caused me to sadden a bit which caused me to think.

Melody - Luca, take me back

Luca - What why?

Melody - Luca please just take me home

Luca - Okay he said as we drove back to mine i got off the back and kissed his cheek, i waved him goodbye before i went to enter the house.

As soon as i entered the house i heard noise upstairs, i knew it was everyone but i didn't want to go up their they probably hate me right now, i would hate me too i am being a bitch but its annoying not knowing yourself, instead i went into the kitchen put some popcorn on got a coke out of the fridge and went into the lounge and decided to watch a movie, i looked over a lot of movies to watch and for some reason Lilo and Stitch caught my eye i know its a kids movie but i havn't watched it for years that i know of i think i use to watch it when i wanted to feel better, i put the disc into the dvd player and as soon as i did the popcorn was ready i went into the kitchen and got the popcorn, i could hear people coming down the stairs i think they must of noticed someone was here i grabbed the popcorn and then headed towards the lounge and as soon as i did everyone eyes were on me staring at m, they had anger in their eyes but also grateful as well.

Skip - What are you doing here? he said angrily

Mel - Skip first of all i live here, and second i am going to watch lilo and stitch i said ignoring how angry he was.

James - Why did you come back he asked

Melody - I don't know i just decided to come back i guess i shrugegd it off and went to sit on the couch when James blocked my way, i put the popcorn on the table and starred at him waiting for what was coming.

James - Why did you chose Lilo and Stitch out of all movies, it did mean something to you but what?

Melody - I watched it when i wanted to feel better i said looking up to him he just hugged me.

Skip - you know Mel we wouldn't actually turn our backs on you right? i just nodded

Luke - Good now lets watch Lilo and Stitch

Melody - No way guys you all know how i cry in this movie

Beau - That is why we are watching it aye guys they all just nodded their head which made me giggle.

Melody - Okay, don't start the movie i am going to get more drinks. i said as i walked into the kitchen, i didn't notice that Jai followed me into the kitchen until he coughed i looked at him and he started coming closer until his hands pinned me against the kitchen cabinet which caught me by suprised he came closer to me which mad eme get butterflies in my stomach which i wasn't use to.

Jai - I am glad you came back he whispered into my ear

Melody - I-i am to i stuttered which caused me to blush a bit but wasn't noticable

Beau - Guys hurry up with the drinks he yelled from the lounge.

Luke - Yah, what are you guys doing making out in their, owww James fuck i was joking he said

Skip - I want to watch Lilo and Stitch!!! he whinned which made me giggle, i grabbed the drinks then walked into the lounge with Jai behind me

Jai - Calm your shits, we were just talking and why would i want to make out with my best mate sister that is braking the bro code he said as he looked at me.

Melody - Whatever can we watch the movie now

Luke - Yes

Skip - Finally

Melody - Shut up i playfully said.

we were sitting close together, it went Luke, Beau, Daniel, James, me then Jai everyone was on their phones but i was watching it i actually love this movie gosh if they didn't want to watch it they could of just left.

Meldoy - Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten i said out loud which caused everyone to look at me i got up and went into my room, i searched my room until i found what i was looking for it took a while to find and all the guys were wondering what i was doing, i just showed them what i was looking for a photo album of pictures over the years to see if it reminds me of stuff.