Chapter twenty-three

Hello wattpadians! Here's chapter twenty-three for you.

Happy reading! ☺

"David", Jane shook him several times. "Come on get up."

He sat there, absolutely still.

"Neon help me", Jane looked at her brother. He immediately came by her side to help her.

"Hey man you need to get a grip. She is gone, David. Don't you see that", Neon said a little too loud as they tried to make him stand.

"She left me", David whispered and touched Winter's hair.

They managed to walk him all the way to his room where he sat down on his bed and closed his eyes.

"What the hell Jane! Don't tell me we have to bury a dead body now?" Neon whisper yelled.

"Stop it Neon!" Jane snapped at him. "This is really not the time to fight. Let's just leave him alone for sometime", she said.

Neon frowned at her.

"Come on", Jane said once again and Neon reluctantly left the room, closing the door behind them.

"I don't get it Jane. Why are you being so nice to him?" Neon asked her as they went back to where the lifeless body lay on the floor.

"David is going through a hard time Neon. This is the least we can do for him", she said.

"Whatever. So we are going to bury her?" he asked her irritated.

"Yeah. So help me with the preparation", she said and they sat down to work.

It took them more than an hour to finish the whole burial thing.

"What are we supposed to do with the bracelet?" Neon asked her while they were coming nack from the cemetary.

"I'll keep it for now. Once David recovers from his trauma I'll give it back to him", she replied.

"Atleast Winter didn't have to face the horrible truth of her fiance", Neon said.

"Yeah it's true. Do you think Venus did all this?"

"Apparently that's what I think right now. But I don't think she told her the truth about David else you think she would have said those words to David before dying?"

"Definately not", Jane agreed. "But for now we can only hope for the best. I have no desire to work for this man anymore. Infact I wish I could kill him."

"Yes but you can't Jane", Neon said.

"Yeah, the only thing I regret my whole life", she sighed. "Sometimes I wish I wasn't born a hypnoterquelim. We wouldn't have been muddled up with 'The secret society' then."

~~~~~~~~

This was the second time I was space-travelling(almost). I was travelling from Amdroid to Earth this time but not by any spaceship. Its the work of a tiny bracelet. Simple but strange.

I experienced the same feeling which I had felt for the first time I went to planet Android. Falling down. Only difference being no cyclone or tornado surrounded me this time.

Everything happened so fast, almost at the spur of the moment. When I opened my eyes, I was in a different world. No longer in Android. It was dark and a big gate saying WELCOME TO AKASKA stood before me.

The first thing which came into my mind was Raymond. Oh I was already missing him.

"I want to talk to Raymond. Now", I demanded and Demo nodded her head.