Chapter twelve

Whopp! Chapter twelve guys! Happy reading :)

"Crystal".

Raymond snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah", I said vaguely.

"Everything okay?"

"Yup", I said with a small smile.

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Really? Care to explain why you were staring at the map then?"

Of course I knew this was about to happen. By hook or by crook spoilt-brat always figures out the truth. Or is it that I am too easy to read?

"Umm are you sure this is the world map?" I asked him nervously.

Raymond chuckled this time.

"Why? Don't you see Sparks right over here?"

"Of course I can see!" I said fuming which I don't know why seemed to amuse Raymond.

"Oh I didn't know you have eyes Miss Daydreamer", he said and winked at me.

Seriously? Did he just wink at me?

"Since you appear to be pretty good in Geography why don't you locate London for me now?" I said folding my arms.

He looked at me like I said something alien.

"What?" he said.

I was really beginning to get angry. Why the hell was he jokinh with me! He knew I didn't like jokes.

"Its a very famous place. Haven't you ever heard about it?" I asked to see him giving me a cute innocent look.

"Is it?" he raised his eyebrows. "Well seems I haven't heard of it before. Lets try to locate it."

He started scanning the entire map. When he couldn't spot, frustrated he gave up and faced me.

"Well seems this so called famous place of yours is too small to be shown on the map".

I pushed him aside and looked for myself to get a real shock. All the places were unfamiliar. There was no sign of USA, Europe, Australia or Asia. There were only islands throughout the map with weird names.

I felt pretty mad and frustrated. Everything that has happened so far seemed to be some kind of a nightmare. Who knows tommorrow I might wake up and everything will be back to normal?

For a brief moment I thought maybe Raymond was playing a prank on me but immediately dropped the idea. There was no reason for him to do something so weird. Unless he is the plane guy...

"Maybe", I said, still in a daze.

"Okay so how about we start our lesson", he said. I nodded with a brief smile and we started studying.

Raymond was actually a superb teacher. He wasn't any student or normal teenage boy. The way he spoke, moved his hand, his head, cracked jokes occassionally was something worthy of praise. He had his own style of explaining everything in a very intersting manner and I seem to like his way of teaching.

In the end he was actually impressed when he asked me a few questions based on the topic we learnt and I could answer every one of them correctly.

"I don't think you need any tutoring Miss Daydreamer", he said.

"No I need you to teach me. Its so much better and easier to understand than school. Thank you", I said with a sigh.

"Well don't thank me yet. You can thank me after you get an A in all your papers though", he said winking.