Chapter sixteen

Whoof! I guess this is kind of double update folks since I updated(okay re-updated😆) chapter fourteen few hours ago because it decided to disappear somehow just like Claire😅

Anyhow, happy reading!

Only I know what I went through for the next couple of days. Those were my most 'traumatic' days. What with all these freaking truths, school, tutoring class and exam anyone would become insane.

It was so embarassing when I fell asleep on my fifth tutoring session and Raymond had to wake me up, much to his disguist.

Anyway, we are in good terms now and don't go fighting around like mad teenagers. We have become good friends and coming to think of it he has actually helped me out a lot in my studies. It was really sweet of him.

After exams were over, I was finally relieved of one burden but other problems were already flooding in my head. So while everyone partied and enjoyed the last day of school I was sitting in my house thinking what would be my next step and how was I supposed to get out of this mess yesterday.

Well no exams meant no more tution classes. What! Oh no, wait. No more tutoring sessions? I should have been happy but the idea made me feel sick. And I knew why. I won't be seeing Raymond again...

The way he used to teach me with such sincerity, moving his arms and head in a unique fashion. Oh no..I'll miss the wonderful smell coming from his body, his red kissable lips, his oh-so-perfect neck.

The alarm clock interrupted me from my train of thoughts. I jumped up in a fright. It was 6:30am. Actually I didn't really wanted to go out for a walk since I was scared of encountering those crazy dogs again so I had already made up an excuse and let Mrs. Darton and Wenny know about that.

I stepped inside the shower to take a warm soothing shower though. While enjoying the bath I decided that after school I would do some reasearch in the internet(you know maybe find a way out of here. Who knows? I might get lucky this time!), read Crystal's diary and then finally go back to bed.

After forty-minutes I stepped out and quickly put on a pair of jeans and shirt. Then I padded my feet downstairs.

My breakfast was already sitting there on the table. Cool. Thankfully neither Mr. nor Mrs. Darton were downstairs. Sometimes busy parents give their children to enjoy a lot of freedom I must admit.

I sat down to eat my breakfast at once. There was chicken-soup which tasted delicious as ever, a steaming cup of coffee and some sort of drink which tasted good as well.

"Wenny I'm done here", I shouted once I finished by food. It was seven by that time.

"Alright just wait for your bus to come dear", she shouted back from the kitchen. I jogged upstairs to get my bag.

I came down and took my seat on a couch sitting in the dinning room. The TV was on and some kind of show was going on. It helped me relax my mind for a while but my heart had other plans. It kept reminding me of my homeplace and my parents. Hell! I miss them so much..

Thank God the bus honked at the right moment before I became all too emotional. I got up in a hurry and went outside.

Raymond waved at me from inside the bus and I did the same. Okay let me tell you something. After Raymond and I became really good friends he had kept a seat reserved next to him (although at the back) everyday.

I got up in the bus and made my way towards him. He was wearing a black jacket and blue faded jeans. I was actually wondering how he could look so hearwarmingly nice in every casual wear!