Chapter seven

Yeah...I know I take forever to update and I'm extremely sorry guys. Anyway, enjoy this chapter! :)

Picture at top - Obviously Clare!!! :D

"Why don't you take another cup of tea?" Annelia said, teasing her friend who was sitting in front.
"Yeah, yeah don't have to make fun of me now", Jane said with a smile.

"You are a real caffeine addict. No wonder Todd admires you so much",Annelia said with a wink.

"I know. Forget it Ann",Jane said, suddenly becoming serious.

Annelia didn't want to spoil her friend's mood so she changed the topic instead.

"So why exactly you wanna go to Paris?"

Jane thought for a while if it was wise of her to disclose her hidden agenda. She decided to tell her.

Quickly she took out her cellphone and switched it on. Scrolling down she finally got the strange text she received that day. V
"For this".

Annelia carefully read the message three or four times hoping to get hold of some kind of clue but in vain.

"Is that all?" Annelia asked looking confused. Jane nodded.

"Okay but there's still one more thing which I'm not getting". Annelia stood up and started walking towards the counter with Jane following suite.

"And what is that?"

Having payed the bill, they left the café. Once outside they moved towards a silver car which was standing in the parking lot among other vehicles.

"Why do you need my help? You have your own 'SECRET BRACELET'". They stepped inside the car.

"That's my weakness, Ann", Jane said with a sad smile.
"I can only use it till I'm in Alaska. Once I leave this city, it just doesn't work".

"Relax J. Don't worry. I'm here now so we'l make this work together okay" , Ann reassured her placing her hand on hers.

"Thanks", Jane said with a smile.

"Now that's like my girl" , Annelia said as she took out her bracelet.

It was similar to Jane's except for the color of the stone that was sitting at the centre. Unlike Jane's which was blue Ann's stone was bright red.

"So are we ready?"

"Yes!" Jane shouted which made Ann laugh.

"Paris, here we come!" Annelia pressed the stone.

Both of the girls closed their eyes and vanished into thin air leaving the car empty in no time.

                      ~~~~~~~

Before Crystal's school bus came I had managed to do quite a few number of things. After searching her entire closet I had finally gotten hold of a decent shirt.

Clearly her taste in dressing was totally different from mine. Judging by the strappy,stone-studded and flimsy designer tops that rested in her closet I guessed she was probably the queen-bee of high-school.

Oh no...
So I wasn't surprised when I found another closet filled only with six-inch designer shoes.

Luckily I got a pair of sneakers so I put it on.

I quickly did my hair, leaving it open with only a black hairband on.

Once I was done I grabbed Crystal's phone and school bag and made my way downstairs.