Chapter twenty-one

Hello people! Get ready for some real action now 😆

Happy reading! 😊

"There must be something else", Neon said looking curiously at the journal.

"Nothing", Jane sighed. "Its so frustrating!"

After May 1 the last entry was Dec 13 where David said I hate her. That was all.

"I think we need to question David about this", Jane said.

"Are you crazy!" Neon said shocked at her sister. "Anyways what does it even matter?"

"It matters Neon because we need to get to the bottom of this entire thing!"

"And you still believe he has nothing to do with these?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Its not like that Neon. I mean he loved Venus. So why would he hurt her?"

"Well we can't exactly trust him at the moment Jane. Even if he has nothing to do with all this he is still guilty. Afterall he got engaged to Winter without letting her know about his past fling. Yet he claimed to love her".

Jane couldn't think of anything else to say. She frowned.

"What do you think he needs the packages for?"

"I don't know. All I know is that he is some crazy lunatic", Neon said angrily.

"So what do we do now?" she asked him.

"Wait for his next move".

~~~~~~~~~~

"So did you communicate with your sister?" Winter asked her new friend.

"Yeah. Just once", Crystal said.

They were sitting in the same darj room, which was enclosed from all ends, having no windows.

"What will you do now?" Winter asked her still scared from her previous encounter.

"Well to be honest I managed to send a letter to Clai-"

"How did you do that?" Winter cut her, excited. "You don't have your bracelet."

"Yeah I know that", Crystal said.

"I still have the pendant".

She fished out the pendant from her neck.

"What does it do?"

"Its helps us to communicate with someone by proxy. Although its not as powerful as the bracelet I can manage with that", Crystal explained.

"I have never heard of such a thing before", Winter said, now looking doubtfully at her new found friend.

"That's because everyone doesn't have the ability to control people's mind which is known as hypnotism in simple language", Crystal remarked.

"And you can hypnotise people?" Winter raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah since thirteen. I first hypnotised my maid to make her bake chocolate cake for me, one of my favourite dishes. After that I started investigating about this power and discovered its one of my inborn talents. Practise can only make us perfect", she said observing Winter who was listening to her intently.

"So how did you send a letter to your sister?" she asked Crystal curiously, waiting for her to explain in detail.

Crystal lowered her tone.