Chapter twenty

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this book. Highest ranking of Wonderland is #53 in what's hot :)

Happy reading!

I fell down on the floor, totally shocked. That was probably the last thing I had wanted to be true. Or were there more surprises to come?

"Unbelievable", Raymond said as he sat down next to me, looking as shocked as me.

At that moment I wanted to shout and kill everyone (except Raymond of course) but no words came out from my vocal cords.

"Clare", he said so softly that I almost thought I had been dreaming all this while.

"Clare!" he shook me and I stared at him dumb, like an idiot.

"Come on get up", he said as he tried to pull me up. My body felt like lead.

"Please Claire, we have to read the diary", he begged me, tugging at my shoulders.

I sat there like a wooden mannequin. Lifeless. Without any energy. Suddenly I burst out in rage.

"She's lying!" I exclaimed and got up. "This can't be true! I don't believe her. Do you think my parents will lie -"

"Claire we have to find out the truth", he cut me. "And its hidden somewhere in this diary."

Did he just say that Crystal is not a crazy bitch!

"You think I'm going to read her crazy stuff? I am done here Raymond. Just throw out that piece of shit!" I screamed.

"No she is not lying Claire", he said.

"How can you say that!" I hissed angrily.

"How could she have possibly known your name?"

Yeah, Raymond had a good point. How does she know who I am?

"Okay let's sit down and read it then", I said as I finally calmed down.

We skipped the first few pages since I had already read that. They were mostly utter nonsense and didn't give away much info. We stopped at the page where she had mentioned about the nameless guy quite a number of times. From her description I could make out she hated him. Like totally.

Good lord was it really true? Crystal was really my sister? Why didn't my parents told me about her earlier?

"Clare look!" Raymond suddenly said and pushed the diary towards me. This entry sort of cleared my confusion.

I don't know know where I am. I feel so lonely and scared here. Where is mom? Dad? Kitty? Where is my sister? Where are you Claire? I need you. Why did everyone leave me in this strange place? Who the hell is Mrs. Darton? I don't know why she keeps calling me her daughter! I hate it here.I want to go back home. Somebody please help me...

She is really my sister! Quickly I moved on to the next page. It was blank. After flipping through almost ten pages there was the next entry.

I met him again. I wanted to kill him but I couldn't because of my best friend Venus. She told me once we catch him we are going to torture him till he begs her to kill him. I don't blame her because a 'devil' deserves to suffer and rot in hell!

Holy shit! This stuff is more complicated than I thought. What else is there that I wasn't aware of? I moved onto the next entry.

I had almost caught hold of David but he escaped. Sorry Venus, I tried my best but I failed. However I know he is in Alaska right now. You can hunt him down there and then we can both torture him like we had planned. Your bracelet will come in handy since Alaska is in planet Earth.