Chapter 9

(Sidney's POV)
This morning I woke up at 4:44 in the morning because I didn't feel well. Anyway I couldn't fall back asleep so I turned over to Sam and watched him sleep

 Anyway I couldn't fall back asleep so I turned over to Sam and watched  him sleep

He is so adorable I just love him so much. I sat there for like 4 hours looking at him and playing with my phone. But mainly looking at him he woke up at 8:44.
Sam: why are you up and staring at me?
Me: because I've been up since 4:44 because I was hurting. and I couldn't fall back asleep and because you are mine and I can stare at what is mine. And not to mention you are sexy af.
Sam: what time is it babe?
Me: umm its 8:46
Sam: baby why didn't you wake me up I would have stayed up with you. And you have that damn straight I am yours and you are mine.
Me: Sammy I didn't want to wake you. You just looked to peaceful and a beautiful view.
Sam: baby next time that happens please wake me up I don't want you to be bored.
Me: but Sammy
I began but he cut me off
Sam: baby please promise me.
Me: but your just so sexy and I don't get to just stair at you ever unless you are asleep.
I pouted.
Sam: fine you can only let me sleep for a little tho. Understand?
Me: yes daddy.
Sam: Lil ma you are looking hella sexy right now so I wouldn't do that right now or else we will have to make twins in there.
Me: okay okay. Baby but I'm hungry.
Sam: well then let's go make some breakfast.
Me: okay let's go.
I kissed him on the cheek and put on a pair of spandex shorts because all I had on was one of Sammy's grey shirts.
Me: let's go sexy.
Sam: okay baby lets go.
We walked down stairs and lori was in the kitchen.
Me: hey momma
Sam: hey momma
Lori: hey babies what are you guys doing up so early?
Me: I've been up since 4:44 and he woke up at like 8:44. But now I'm hungry.
Sam: but she is so stubborn that she didn't wake me up.
Me: because your beautiful. And I wanted you to get some sleep
Lori: You guys are so cute
Sam: thanks momma um we have a question for you.
Me: oh yea. I said excited.
Lori: okay should I be worried?
Me: no
Sam: okay so tonight we would like to take you out to dinner at Olive Garden. Are you available.
Lori: aww of course. What time?
Me: um about 6:00?
Lori: sounds perfect.
Sam: okay well we will be in the living room if you need us.
Lori: okay love you guys.
Us: love you too
We went into the living room after getting some food and we sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on sponge bob
Sam: why do you watch this so much.
Me: because sponge bob is the best.
Sam: I thought I was the best. He pouted
Me: aww baby you are I love you so much.
Sam: I love you to ma
I scooted over to the corner of the couch and patted my lap signaling for Sammy to lay on me.