Chapter 28

Sidney's Pov.
Me and Mariah ran up stairs and into mine and Sammy's room. I really like her she's lit so far.
"Hey is it ok if we stay the night Derek's gonna get drunk and I don't like driving in the dark?"
"Yes of course I'd love that we can have like a sleepover type thing" I said smiling
"Do you have something I can wear to bed this isn't really comfortable and besides I've been in it all day"
"Oh yes of course come here" she got up and followed me to my dresser.

 "Hey is it ok if we stay the night Derek's gonna get drunk and I don't like driving in the dark?""Yes of course I'd love that we can have like a sleepover type thing" I said smiling "Do you have something I can wear to bed this isn't really comfo...

When she got dressed we went back and sat on my bed.
"I'm hungry are you" I asked.
"Actually yea now that I think of it"
"Let's go down in the kitchen I think we have ice cream"
"Lit" we got up and walked done the stairs and we seen the boys on the couch. I walked over to Sammy and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then went into the kitchen without saying anything. Mariah and I hoped up on the counter and started to eat the ice cream. When Sam and Derek came in and started talking.
"Aye what you two doin" Derek said.
"What does it look like we're doing? We're eating ice cream and talking. What are you doing" Mariah said smiling as Derek just watched her in awe. Sammy walked over to me and stood in between my legs.
"You can't just kiss me and leave baby"
"I know I just wanna play baby boy" I said smirking. He leaned into my ear and whispered
"Baby girl we have guests over"
"Hmm" I smiled. I then looked over at Mariah
"Hey girly wanna go swimming?"
"Of course" she smiled at me. We hopped off the counter and started walking to go change when we stopped because Derek grabbed her hand.
"Hey we wanna go swimming"
"Should we let them" I asked smirking.
"I mean what's in it for us" she joked.
"Hey that's not fair" Sammy whined.
"Ok ok you can go with us but you have to be good" I said.
"Ok we promise" Derek said raising his right hand.
"Ok we'll go get changed then you two can" I responded. With that we ran up stairs and back into my room. We got dressed in

And ran back down stairs

"Hey y'all can go change now"
"Damn baby you look sexy" Sammy said grabbing me by the waist pulling me to him.
"Be quiet boy and go get dressed" I laughed. He smiled as he ran up stairs. I looked over to my right to see Derek whispering something in Mariah's ear then he pulled away slapped her ass a lil and then ran off up stairs. She looked at me smiled while blushing.
"Ahhh he got you flustered" I giggled.
"He said he wants to tare me the fuck up" she blushed even more while I smiled.
"Get it girl... just not in my pool" I laughed
"Oh my god" she laughed.
"Haha wanna go outside and get in?" I asked
"Yea let's do it" she answered. We went outside and we took off our shoes and put our towels down on the chairs and jumped in. As we came up we were laughing. She looked at me and her face got serious.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Um I seen something earlier but I didn't want to say anything and over step. But I just need to make sure your ok." When she said that my stomach sunk.
"Ok um what did you see"
"Y-your leg"
"I figured... but it was in my past I'm ok now you don't have anything to worry about" I said sighing.
"Ok I'm sorry I said anything I just want you to know that I'm here for you"
"Thank you so much" I said pulling her into a hug. "I'm glad your my friend"
"Me to boo" we broke the hug because we were splashed with water by Derek and Sammy jumping in. Sam swam under water and picked me up by my waist and threw me. I sprung up above surface and laughed.
"Sammy why you do that baby" I said with a pouty face.
"Cuz it was funny" he said laughing.
"Why were y'all huggin' ?" Derek asked while carrying Mariah. I looked at her with a worried look I didn't want him to know. And I think she understood because she said
"Because were new friends and I just was thanking her for letting us come over and hang out and stay the night" when she said that I gave her a warm smile trying to thank her quietly.
"Ohhh ok" Sammy said. Derek and Sam looked at each other and smirked. And that usually means that they have a plan. I instantly tried to get away from sammy because knowing them they are probably gonna mess with us. But before I could he grabbed me while I seen Derek grab Mariah and they threw us at the same time and our screams echoed. We came out of the water and we both went after the boys trying to dunk them. A couple hours later we all finally got tired and got out of the pool and got back into our clothes. We all then went into the living room and me and Mariah had a few glasses of wine and the boys had like 12 beers each. Eventually they fell asleep on the couch so we ran upstairs and got each of them a blanket to cover them up and we ran back upstairs into my room. We sat on my bed and talked.
"Hey do you like sponge bob?" I asked.
"Um yas who doesn't" she laughed. We both giggled and laid down getting comfy and I turned on Netflix going to sponge bob.
"I'm glad I met you. I've never really had any friends of my own except Sammy"
"I'm glad I met you to. We can be best friends" she said hugging me. We smiled at each other and started watching the tv and we both eventually fell asleep.