Chapter 5

Sidney's POV:
I woke up to mine and Sammy alarm going off I turned it off and laid back down. Sam just looked at me and laughed.
Sam: Good morning beautiful.
Me: Good morning Sammy, I love you.
Sam: I love you too baby.
Me: can we just skip today.
Sam: baby I don't think that mom will let us.
Me: I have a great idea.
Sam: haha oh yeah and what might that be?
Me: okay we can say that I'm not feeling well.
Sam: and what about me?
Me: well being the lovely boyfriend you are don't you want to take care of your sick girlfriend?
Sam: my baby girl I so smart.
Me: yay! Do you think that it would work tho?
Sam: yea just stay here and when my mom comes in here just act sick
Me: okay daddy.
Sam: UGHH baby girl that is so not fair.
Me: yes it is. Now hurry and tell mom that I am sick.
Sammy's POV:
I walked out of my room and down the hall to my moms room and walked in.
Mom: hey, you guys ready for school?
Me: umm about that
Mom: oh no what did you do?
Me: nothing I promise it's just that Sidney isn't feeling well.
Mom: oh poor thing well let's go check on her.
Me: okay
We went out of her room and into mine. Sidney was laying down in my bed and she was up in a little ball oh my god she is so cute like that. Ugh.
Mom:Sidney what is hurting honey?
Sidney: my head and stomach. Really bad.
Mom: ok well just get some rest and I will be up here later to check on you.
Now it's my turn.
Me: uhh mom actually I was thinking that I could take care of her today. Please mama.
Mom: ugh fine just make sure she is comfortable. And no more of yesterday.
Sidney instantly started to blush.
Me: I can make you a promise on the first one but the second not so much.
Sidney: Sam! Yes I promise.
Mom: ok thank you Sidney. I love you guys. I will be back home around 3:00
Me: ok have fun I'll take care of my girl.
Mom: ok bye guys.
Sidney+me: bye mom.
My mom then left and I jumped on Sidney and started kissing her and down her neck.
Sidney: SAM SAm Sam
I then pulled off of her.
Me: what's up baby girl?
Sidney: we shouldn't be doing this I promised your mom.
Me: Okay baby do you know how much I love you.
Sidney: ummm I don't know. ...... haha just kidding you love meeeee SO MUCH!!!
Me: You got that right you are my world baby girl.
Sidney's POV:
When Sammy said that I was his world that got me thinking.
Me: Sammy?
Sam: Yeah baby girl?
Me: Why do you love me? Like why did you welcome me into your home? And let me meet your mother?
Sam: Mami there are so many reasons why I love you. The list can go on forever. Just a few aid the many reasons I am in love with you is because of how you promised my mom that we won't do what we did yesterday and you held up to your promise. Another reason I because how much you respect others even if they are wrong.  And one of the biggest reasons is because you expect me you love me for me. And baby you will always be welcome in this house because this house this bed this room is your house your bed your room now baby.
Me: oh my god Sammy there are no words to describe how much I love you.
(2 months later)
Sammy and I are still together and stronger than ever. We are out of school. Are three month anniversary is tomorrow and we are not doing anything big but we are but we are just going to hang out for the day. I am excited to be with Sam tomorrow even tho I am with him like all of the time. Sam came in the room and laid on the bed on his stomach and groined.
Me: what's wrong baby?
Sam: Nothing just my back hurts so bad right now.
Me: up top or down low?
Sam: the bottom.
Me: okay
Sam: why tho?
Me: because baby when my daddy is hurting its my job to make him feel better.
Sam: oh baby I love you so much. You don't even know.
I then climbed up on him and sat on his ass.
Me: Damn daddy you have a boney ass.
Sam: be quite or else I'll make you feel something else that is boney.
I laughed and continued to rub his back and around fifteen minutes later the bedroom door opened and there stood mom.
Mom: well well well what's going on here.
Me: well his back was hurting so I decided to rub it for him.
Sam: yeah she said that whenever her
Me: whenever my boyfriend is hurting its my job to make him feel better. That's what I said.
Mom: haha okay sure it is. Well I'm going to be in my room if you need anything.
Me: hey it is.
Sam: no she called me her daddy.
I got so embarrassed I bent over and hid my face in his back. While I was still sitting on his butt.
Me: SAM!
Mom: haha it's okay honey. You guys are adults now and it's okay that you are sexually active.
Me: um actually we haven't I still have my V-card.
Mom: ohh well that's okay to.
I got off of Sammy's back and laid next to him and Lori left the room and closed the door.
Sam: you don't feel pressured do you. Because I am more than willing to wait for you until you are ready.
Me: no you have been so sweet with this subject. But I have been thinking a lot about this lately.
Sam: oh?
Me: yea umm I'm really sorry but I just don't think that I am really. And I don't think that I will be ready for a while I'm sorry Sammy by now I had a few tears fall down my face.
Sam: hey hey hey this relationship is not about sex I said that I will wait for you and I truly mean that even if that time never comes. Baby I love you and I will wait for you. Okay?
Me: oh my god I love you so damn much Sammy.
What Sam doesn't know is that I am ready I am more than ready and all of the crying shit was an act. I have a huge surprise for him tomorrow night. I got us a hotel for the night. But before that we are going to what he has planned.
Sammy's POV:
Me: I have a big day planned for us tomorrow
Sidney:oh yeah? Well I have somewhere to take you tomorrow after your plans and we won't be home until the day after.
Me: what is it?
Sidney: it's a surprise. You'll just have to wait to see.
Me: fine. But baby I'm hungry.
Sidney: well lets go get you something to eat.
Me: what about you?
Sidney: I'm not really that hungry
Me: baby you promised you would try.
Sidney: ok let's go down stairs.
Me: thank you Sidney I love you so much.
We went down stairs and made dinner. Went back up stairs and I got in the shower. When I came out Sidney went in and came our wearing

 When I came out Sidney went in and came our wearing

Me: damn Mami you are looking fine as fuck.
Sidney: Sammy don't say that.
Me: fine Mami you are looking cute
Sidney: I'll settle for that because I just want to go to sleep because don't we have a big day planned tomorrow?
Me:Ok I really do love you baby. And you are beautiful. And I can't wait to spend my hole life with you my girl.
By the time I was done talking she was already asleep cuddled up into my chest. With my arms holding her close to me. I slowly fell asleep.