Chapter 15

Next day
Sidney's POV:
I woke up at 9:30 and looked over at Sammy I don't really remember much of last night. I felt something move in the bed and I moved the blanket and Megan was asleep. I laughed quietly and got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I started the shower and started to undress while I was taking off my shirt the door opened and in came Sammy

Me: what are you doing? I'm trying to take a shower.
Sam: I don't care I have to pee
Me: what crawled up your ass?
Sam: nothing I'm sorry babe I'm just stressed and I don't know what about.
Me: it's okay Sammy take a shower with me and maby that will relieve some stress.
Sam: okay.
We both got undressed and got in the shower. About five minutes later we heard a knock on the bathroom door.
Me: Sammy Megan is at the door.
Sam: oh shit. HOLD ON MEGAN!
Megan: okay uncle Sammy but I have to go to the bathroom.
He quickly rinsed out our hair and hopped out of the shower and got a towel and put it around his waist and opened the door and she push him out and closed it and ran over to the toilet and went to the bathroom. She looked over at me through the shower and laughed.
She got off of the toilet.
Megan: do you you need a towel auntie Sidney.
When she said that I felt like crying. Tears of joy of course. I felt so happy.
Me: yes please.
She ran over to the cabinet and grabbed a towel and brought it to me.
Megan: is it okay if I take a bath?
Me: yes it is do you need help?
Megan: yes mommy doesn't like me taking a bath with no one around.
Me: okay let me get dressed really fast and then I'll help you
With that I stepped out of the shower wrapped the towel around myself.
Megan: auntie Sidney what happened to your thy?
Me: when did you see my thy?
Megan: right now silly goose. She laughed.
Me: oh yea right umm I fell and hurt it but it's all better now.
Megan: oh that's good I glad your okay.
Me: thank you sweetie.
I walked out of the bathroom with Megan following me and I went to my dresser and grabbed my bra and panties. While Megan went over to the bed with Sammy. I then got my outfit and put it on

I pulled my hair up while asking Sammy

Me: hey Sammy did Annie leave her any clothes?
Sam: yea their on the desk.
Me: okay thank you babe
Sam: your welcome baby.
Me: you ready Megan?
Megan: yup. And uncle Sammy?
Sam: yea baby girl?
Megan: stay out of the bathroom I'm taking a bath and you can't see girls naked.
Sam: oh only if you knew honey.
Me: SAM!
Megan just looked confused.
Megan: what do you mean uncle Sammy
Sam: nothing baby girl just go take your bath haha.
We went into the bathroom and she got her bath when she was done I got her dressed.