eleven

eleven:

Larry's POV

"Are you in love with me, Larry? "

World stop!

The whole world stop to spin, the whole place become so fucking hot as I stare at Laurent.

I really no hear what he just ask. Something must of entered my ear because it's really messing up my hearing.

"Larry?" I snap out of my trance and see Laurent looking at me.

"Are you okay? Did you hear me?" Laurent ask, with concern.

"I-I fine," I nod and look everywhere but Lau. I can feel his stare on my face and my hands start to shake.

What the actual fuck will I say?

"Larry, I asked if-"

"I hungry, are you hungry?" I jump from the bed.

"Larry, I just want to know if-"

"I know what to do!" I almost shout. "I going to make us something to eat. What you wanna eat? Rice? Waffles? Eggs? Chicken? Bread? No worry, I going to make all of it!" I say and race out of the room.

I slam the door behind me and rest on the door. I can literally feel my heart beating against my ribcage, my fucking throat is so fucking dry and my stupid hands is shaking so fucking much and I just fucking blow my chance of telling Lau the truth but it no my fucking fault! If you in my shoes, you going to do the same thing so no fucking judge me, okay?!

Laurent's POV

An hour later or so, I had gotten really tired of surfing the internet, so I just went out of the room to watch a movie or just watch the beach since the storm seemed to have died down. As I walked into the living room, I stopped dead in my tracks at what was on the table.

Larry had actually made this? That dude had the strength to cook this whole course meal but couldn't find the strength to reply me a simple yes or no? Or even leave a hint or a clue?

One thing about Larry is he was totally ignorant of other people's feelings. He didn't know that his actions at times just frustrates the shit out of me, it just pisses me to fuck. Okay, if he continues to run away from questions like this, then what am I suppose to do? He acts like my relationship with Gina hurts him so bad, the way he looks at me, the way he acts whenever I'm around - stuttering with shaky hands - Yes, I've seen it all, I'm not an idiot.

My question wasn't bad, was it? I just wanted to clear the air. If his answer was yes, then fine. If it was no, then I don't really know though but still I needed to know what he felt. There had to be something, maybe a crush or whatever but something is there, that was why he took off that way.

Larry is just so stubborn.

He was gonna play this game with me, right? That's alright then, let's all play it Larry's way.