Author's POV

The storm had cleared by eight in the evening and Larry was still hiding away in his room, he was just scared of walking into Laurent and having to answer him. He wasn't just ready for that. He inwardly knew he was being selfish by keeping his feelings to himself and at the same time not wanting Laurent to be with other people but then he was afraid of Laurent's reaction.

What if Laurent was asking him calmly just to get the answer and when he says yes, Laurent would get disgusted and hate him for falling in love with his own twin brother.

Larry quickly shook his head, he was very right by not telling Laurent his feelings . He was only protecting their relationship.

"Larry?" Laurent called followed by a knock. "Larry, are you asleep?"

"N-no," God, what did he want now?

"Come on, put something on. Let's take a walk, the storm's over." Laurent said from outside the door.

They were going out? Together?

Larry threw the covers off his body and sprinted towards the door, opening it. Laurent was already dressed in a white T-shirt, a black skinny jeans and a black fenty sneakers. His afro was packed up in a bun, giving his face a more defined, girly look.

Laurent looked beautiful.

"You even look good this way, let's go?" Laurent said, giving Larry a charming smile.

Larry swallowed and when he couldn't find words to reply Laurent with, he just nodded and Laurent pulled him by the hand and dragged him out.

When they got out, the evening air was really chilly but they still loved the feeling it gave to the atmosphere. It made everywhere seem so beautiful, natural and to Larry, romantic.

They walked on into the city, there were lots of places to visit like the museum, the movie theatre, the shopping mall and it's likes. Laurent brought out his phone and took lots of selfies with Larry at really convenient places.

"You like this place?" Laurent asked as they walked down a street.

"Yeah," Larry nodded. "What about you?"

"Of course, it's just so peaceful and somehow, it seems homely." Laurent said and Larry only nodded.

It was true, the place they were at the moment reminded him of his hood in France. The road really thin, and the houses opposite so close, with the street lights on. There were only a few duplex in the place. The children were out on the street playing around, the teenagers were in their little groups, some of the boys were playing football shirtless on a little field, some were spitting out flows, some were dancing to hiphop songs, some were trying to pick up teenage girls.

Larry chuckled at the whole scene, making Laurent curiously ask him why. "My hood is just like this one."

"Really?" Laurent smiled, trying to imagine a teenage Larry playing football with other group of boys or dancing on the streets.

"Yeah, I use to be one of the known teenagers back then with my clique, Elvis, Clyde and Marcus, we ride us bikes up and down the roads and sometimes I help the guys ask girls out cos they think I better looking and the girls would respond to me more. The girls always end up falling for me, I don't know why, " Larry laughed at he reminiscenced.

Laurent almost asked him, 'Really?' but decided not to.

They had stopped walking, and were now sitting on the trunk of an abandoned car, watching the kids.