Truth

Lobby now.
-Seb

There were three reasons why I was pissed at this text message.

1) it meant I had to get up, Blaine was comfy and warm.

2) I had to see that dreadful meerkat.

3) it was 5 am. Why couldn't he pick a reasonable time but no 5am.

I slowly got out of Blaine's embrace undetected. I slipped out and went down to the said lobby. I saw the warbler. He was still in pjs like myself, and he sat at the bar, arms crossed waiting.

"Hello." I said sitting next to him. He looked up and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"For blackmailing... There's a reason why I did it, it wasn't just to be evil." Sebastian said.

"Would you care to explain then?" I asked obviously unamused by it.

"My dad... He hates me being gay... So the only way I could make him proud of me.. If I would win. I'm the leader of the warblers, that's so much pressure. All I wanted was for him to be proud of me." Sebastian said playing with his hands.

I looked at him with pity. He didn't mean any of it. Yes, what he did was extreme and he could be lying, but the look in his eyes said differently. He was telling the truth. I could relate, I know how hard it is thinking your dad won't love you and all. But he didn't have it easy like I did.

"You could have just lead with that. Instead of all the blackmail and such." I replied looking at him.

He nodded at me. "I know... I'm sorry. I'm happy you have a guy like Blaine. I'm still struggling. I promise I'll keep it a secret."

I nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you. You'll find a guy someday, I promise."

Sebastian smiled softly. "Thanks Kurt. Your pretty awesome."

"I'm glad you told the truth..."

A/N
Yup.
Stay Strange🦄