Can you Kiss like a Bond?

"Bye dad I'm leaving!" I called from the door.

"Where you off to this early?" My dad asked.

"Me and Mercedes are going out I'll call you in a bit." I said walking out the door.

"Ok have fun love love!"

"Yeah love you too."

I closer the door and went to my car. I drove to Blaine's house obviously. I felt bad about lying to my dad. But what am I suppose to say to him I'm going to see my teacher who I'm dating and properly gonna make out with. Yeah nope.

I got to Blaine's door and knocked.

"Well hello little boy did get lost?" Blaine said answering the door.

"Your such a cheesy old man." I said pecking his lips.

"You love my cheesiness." He said letting me in and closing the door.

"We'll see about that." I smirked taking off my jacket.

"Smartass." He said taking my jacket and hanging it up.

"Least I'm not a dumbass." I smiled.

"Oh so grateful for that." He said.

I giggled and stood there waiting for him.
He turned back and smiled.
"What are you waiting for?"

I gave him a look and he smirked. He walked over and kissed me on the lips long and hard.
"That what you wanted?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Sit on the couch I'll be right back." He said going into his bedroom. I sat on the couch and played with my fingernail.

"Well hello there,The names Bond, James Bond." Blaine said holding up 3 DVDs.

I laughed and he put in the first one.

"Your such a dork." I said as he sat down.

"Yeah I know that, you say that on various occasions." He said grabbing the remote pressing play. He sat back and I leaned into him.

The movie player and we relaxed into each other.

There was a part where James started to make out with a girl.

"Hey." Blaine said. I looked up and he cupped my jaw kissing my lips. I was surprised at first then kissed back. We broke apart just as James did too. "Blaine." I whined wanting to kiss more.

"We can make it like a game. Whenever James kisses a girl I kiss you." Blaine smirked.

"What am I like the damsel in distress." I smirked.

"Yeah I'm James Bond obviously. Your the hot guy." Blaine said.

"As long as I'm the hot guy."

"The hottest."

The movie played on and James kissed more and more girls. That meant me and Blaine kept kissing and kissing.

There was a part where it was intense and James had the girl on the bed. I was laying down with Blaine on top. My hands cupped his stubbly jawline. He had his hands on the couch to keep him balanced. His lips roamed down my neck and sucked on the back of my ear. A high pitched moan rippled out. The scene vanished to both of them laying on the bed. Blaine smiled down and collapsed on me.