Hello Paradise

"Got everything." Blaine asked loading the final bags up.

I smiled nodded to him. He smiled back pecking my cheek as we both got in the car ready to go to the lake house.

We drove out to their listening to Blaine's Katy Perry disc.

We finally got there and all I could says was Hello Paradise. It was gorgeous.

Blaine got our bags out as ran to the porch. Blaine laughed and unlocked letting me in. I looked at the cute cabin, I'd live their if I could.

"Damn Blaine." I smiled at it all.

Blaine laughed and out the bags down. "Can James Bond get a hug?" He smirked.

I smiled and ran to hug him tight, going on my tip toes to hug him full. "I love it."

"And I love you." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Give me a tour!" I smiled widely looking around. Blaine laughed pointing to everything and bring out bags to our room.

Our Room.

Can't get better than that.

I laid on the bed flat on my back, "it's so pretty." I smiled at him.

"Your prettier." He smiled at me.

I sat up smiling at him, "so Mr. Bond what's our plan?"

"We are going to have a cheesy romantic, dinner, movie including cuddles, followed by making out, and then we sleep, cuddling yet again." Blain smiled reciting his plans.

"Isn't that perfect." I smiled standing up from the bed.

"It is now come on let's make it." He smiled pulling my arm down to the kitchen. We took some of the food we bough including some they already had and made pasta. We had fun making it, I being the more controlling one. After we made it we sat down eating it, laughing at little stories and comments. Too many inside jokes as well.

After that we cleaned up together and went to the living room watching Hercules, Blaine said I would totally be Meg and he'd be Hurc. We even played around with me calling him wonder boy. We kissed soft and slowly, he cupped my cheek carefully as he did so ,and I pressed my hands to his chest kissing back.

After that lowly session we made our way upstairs where we were both tired. We unpacked getting out pjs on and everything and climbed into the cool sheets. I instantly snuggled into Blaine's warm body and he warped his arms around me.

I feel asleep with the soft beat of his heart in my ear.

A/N
I'm sorry it's late and short I have good ideas coming up. I'm also sick so yeah I feel like trash
Stay Strange
Mia🦄