New Family

"What!" I screamed into the phone. I was currently in Blaine's classroom helping him organize and clean it, my dad rang so naturally I picked up. And well the conversation isn't what I wanted.

"Kurt it's just dinner what's the worst that could happen?" My dad said.

"I agreed for you to have a girlfriend I never agreed to eat dinner with her and her son, who may I reminds you bullied me." I said again. Blaine looked at me with concern of what was happening.

"Come on Kurt... Please... I really like this one." My dad begged. I sighed holding my head in my hand. I looked up at Blaine for signs of anything. He gave me a sad smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll remember that when its my turn." I said leaning into Blaine's touch.

My dad laugh, "ok kiddo, make something?" He said pleading into the phone.

"If I do it will take a while, Chinese would be easier." I said looking up and Blaine who was staring contently at me and started to play with my hair.

"We had Chinese last night, just make some pasta or something?" My dad said.

"They have to earn it, I'll see what I can do." I sighed.

"Thanks kiddo, your the best." My dad said happily.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, bye now." I said Ending the call.

Blaine bent down in front of the chair I was sitting at. "Everything ok?" He asked.

"Carole and Finn are coming over for dinner." I sighed throwing my head back annoyed.

"Chinese is our thing how could you." Blaine teased. I giggled and looked at him. "Right I can't eat it without you."

"Exactly." He said pecking my lips and getting up. "It's 4:00, now you have to go or there will be suspicions." Blaine said checking his watch.

"Stupid school policy." I mumbled grabbing my bag.

"Call me after ok? I really really love you." Blaine smiled .

"I really really love you too." I smiled pecking his check as I left.

I got in my car driving back home, I opened the door and there it was.

The 'New Family'.

Game on.

"Hey sorry I'm late, I guess I got caught up." I smiled putting my jacket on the hook.

"No problem kiddo." My dad smiled.

"Hey honey school was good for you?" Carole asked sweetly.

We're not on a honey level, honey.

"Yeah." I said running upstairs to throw my bag on my bed.

"You obviously know Finn ,right Kurt?" My dad said. Finn gave an awkward wave to me

"Yeah." I said trying to hold my tongue. The face that throws me in the dumpster everyday. I went downstairs into the kitchen.

"Whatcha making?" My dad called out.

"Depends what we have." I called back searching for something.

"You just went food shopping there should be something." My dad called again.

"Yeah, I know." I called searching in the cabinets.

I'd like to see him food shop. He goes for milk and comes home with a pack of gum. Why can't I just get pizza or something, or they get it and I eat Chinese with my boyfriend. Now that sounds good.

I decided to not even try and make regular pasta with sauce, plus I'm bored and I done think my dad will let me escape after last time.

As I was cooking I heard my dad and Finn laugh along with Carole. I needed Blaine. Just to listen and talk to. I want to curl up into a ball  and die. But for now I just had to put on a smile and be strong.

I finished dinner and texted Blaine.

You free later?

My dad came in with Carole and Finn already started to munch on it.

"Come on Kurt sit down." My dad smiled.

I put on a fake smiled and got a plate sitting down.

I didn't talk much I just added a few things here and there to their conversation. It was hella awkward. I felt a buzz and saw Blaine texted me back.

Come on by beautiful.

Alright time to make up a lie. "I have to go Mercedes needs study help, for our history quiz tomorrow." I got up cleaning my plate off.

"Aw Kurt do you have to go?" My dad asked slightly disappointed.

"She hasn't been doing well, I should help." I said putting the plate where it belonged nearly.

"Alright kiddo. Don't come back too late." My dad smiled.

"I smiled back, make sure the plates are clean and put neatly in the exact place, out of place or if I see a spot." I shouted walking out to get my coat.

"I know, Kurt." My dad shouted back.

"But you never do." I shouted walking out to my car.

I called Mercedes asking for a cover and she agreed once again, man I'm thankful for her.

I got to Blaine's and ran up to his house.

"Miss me?" I said as he opened the door.

He gave a smiled and let me in. I took off my shoes and coat and laid on the couch.

"Everything ok?" He asked coming over to lightly sit next to where I was laying.

"Peachy... Just tell me about your day ok. I don't wanna deal with my problems right now." I said looking up at him.

Blaine nodded and made me move so he was sitting actually on the couch, and my head was in his lap for his fingers to card through my hair.

He ranted on about the teachers and the students, not to mention how tests are a pain in the ass.

I don't know what I love more...

The teacher gossip,

Or Blaine.

Defiantly, Blaine, by a landslide.

A/N
I have better things planned so don't worry kiddies.
Stay Strange
Mia🦄