Hickey Police

Monday came around and I got ready putting some concealer and put it on the hickey. Hopefully no one would notice. I got my stuff and went down stairs.

I made some eggs and toast with a little bacon.

"Oh Kurt! I smell bacon where's the damn bacon!" My dad smiled. I laughed and gave him the sit down hand motion.

He sat down and I have him his plate with medicine.

"Hey you to mister." My dad said looking at me. We both got our water taking out said pills at the same time.

My dad laughed and dug into the breakfast I made. I rolled my eyes and ate my own.

"I think I'm going out with Carole tonight. You don't mind do you?" My dad asked nervously.

I smiled, it did annoy me a little but this made him happy. I couldn't take that away. "Yeah it's no problem, in fact you can bring her here."

Don't tell me I said that...

"Really?" My dad said surprised.

Damn why am I so nice.

"Yeah, I'll cook if you want. I don't mind." I smiled.

Fuck, fuck, fuck... Please say no.

"Kurt that would be great!" My dad smiled wide.

Awe dad come on...

"Great. I'll go shopping after glee." I said getting up washing my plate.

"Thank you Kurt. It means the world your so mature about this. If it gets hard please let me know." My dad said smiling.

I've never seen him happy just talking about someone.

I smiled and hugged him. "Any time dad. I gotta go I'll see you tonight." I grabbed my bag off the chair and car keys.

"Alright bye love you." My dad called. I have one last wave before walking out the door.

I drove to school and went into Blaine's classroom.

"G'morning." I said pecking on his cheek.

"Whoa hey." Blaine said looking out for people.

"You act like I didn't look before." I laughed sitting at his desk.

Blaine laughed handing me a cup of coffee. "Coffee as promised." Blaine said kissing my cheek.

"Ohh. 10 points to Griffendor." I said sipping the mocha.

Blaine gave a small fist pump and sipped his own.

"Oh so guess who's an idiot." I said.

"Me?" Blaine questioned.

I smiled and shook my head. "No I am."

"Aww what did baby do this time?" He said in a baby voice.

I gave him a bitch face and went on with my story. "My dad said he was seeing Carole again and me being my wonder self invited her over." I sighed.

Blaine raised an eyebrow at me. "Sorry why is that bad?"

"My dad thinks I'm really cool about this girlfriend, but to be honest I'm not. She's not my mom and she can't fill that place. Not to mention she's the mom of one of the jocks who bully me." I said upset.

Blaine gave a sad smile bending down holding both of my hands. "I know this sucks right now, but look on the bright side. Your strong and by this you show everyone else your stronger than them. If it gets to hard you call me and I'll help you escape from reality."

I smiled and threw my hands around his neck. "Thank you. I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." Blaine whispered before getting up.

The bell rang and I groaned grabbing my bag and coffee. "See you in French and glee." Blaine said.

"See you." I said leaving his classroom.

The day was dull and carried on normally.

Finally the end of the day came along and I sat on my phone texting Mercedes who was at being held back by Mr.Hayden so she could finish a paper.

"Hey Lady Hummel." Santana said.

I looked over raising my eyebrow in a what.

"Do you have a hickey?" She smirked

Blaine came in right when she said that and his eyes went wide.

"What?" I said acting confused.

"I know a hickey when I see on Hummel." She said.

"What are you the hickey police? Can you not tell a bruise from a hickey." I said with a stern Bitch face.

She came closer and looked at the spot behind my ear. "And how did you get that bruise?"

The whole club 'ooo'ed.

"I was at the shop and my dad whacked me in the head with a wrench by accident." I said.

Good lie me.

She looked at me for any signs of lying. She saw non, thank god I'm a great actor. She walked back and talked with Brittany.

Kurt: 1   Hickey Police: 0

A/N
Heyyy yay I finally updated! So yeah
Stay Strange
Mia🦄